Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Semi event = truck load of customer M3's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I recall correctly, your memory is playing tricks on you.;)
possibly... probably... but I'm fairly certain in SOMETHING recently he said something like "at the final launch" which would imply that there is still some sort of launch event happening. The fact that he said 6-8 weeks, knowing that the semi unveiling was going to be pushed back, and then scheduling the semi unveiling the day before the 6-8 weeks timeline, COULD mean there is a connection between the two, or it could mean absolutely nothing :confused:

possibly... probably... but I'm fairly certain in SOMETHING recently he said something like "at the final launch" which would imply that there is still some sort of launch event happening. The fact that he said 6-8 weeks, knowing that the semi unveiling was going to be pushed back, and then scheduling the semi unveiling the day before the 6-8 weeks timeline, COULD mean there is a connection between the two, or it could mean absolutely nothing :confused:

Hmm, not sure about that but in any case I would be very surprised if Model 3s do not play a supporting role of some sort. But the focus tomorrow is the Semi Truck so I also would be a little surprised if there were any real news about the Model 3. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

I'm guessing the possible M3 connection with the Semi reveal...... but the openings of Kettleman City and Baker are not coincidental. Following the reveal, the semi will make the trip (San Francisco - L.A) with the use of SC at Kettleman City. And then (L.A. to Las Vegas) with the use of Baker. Plus - a higher function of the SC's will be unmasked. May even have the two Semi's simultaneosly traveling both routes during the reveal - both transporting M3's.

Maybe they will put some model 3s on it to show the capability, or something. I really hope they won't take this as another opportunity to hand over a couple of cars. Either really add some Model 3 info, interiors, AWD, SAS... or focus on the truck and the something else.

My guess is that they announce supercharging 3.0, or the new Roadster, or that the semi can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds and has FW doors.

• Funny
Reactions: S3XY