Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 20 day MA sawtooth is in full effect:
Sept9_chart1.JPG

It hit the 20day today. It might go down a bit tomorrow, but today or tomorrow I predict is the local min and it will find support. That is why I bought 650k shares this morning!

It hit the 20day today. It might go down a bit tomorrow, but today or tomorrow I predict is the local min and it will find support. That is why I bought 650k shares this morning!

I figured that was you making that purchase. I was glad I got my 10 options before that. :). Was hoping you would show up with your chart soon , and was curious of your take on this drop. I invested about half of my short term money today but felt like it would be wise to hold some back in case we drop further. Most likely I will regret not getting it all in at these prices.

I figured that was you making that purchase. I was glad I got my 10 options before that. :). Was hoping you would show up with your chart soon , and was curious of your take on this drop. I invested about half of my short term money today but felt like it would be wise to hold some back in case we drop further. Most likely I will regret not getting it all in at these prices.

Yeah I still have a big chunk of cash on the side too. I actually held some puts a few days before it went down and freaked out and sold them for a loss of course. I have decided that I don't have the discipline to short my favorite company.

My "take" on the drop is that it doesn't mean a thing.

Yeah I still have a big chunk of cash on the side too. I actually held some puts a few days before it went down and freaked out and sold them for a loss of course. I have decided that I don't have the discipline to short my favorite company.

My "take" on the drop is that it doesn't mean a thing.

Yea I decided awhile back no puts on TSLA for me.

Im just wandering if we will get another drop before the big run up to q3 earnings call.

Yesterday's stock movement probably surprised some of us. Well, here's looking for TSLA to go up. This saw tooth chart looks interesting. On the bright side, first set of trades in pre-market is 200 shares and it's at $161.26. Back over $161.88 anybody? :p So on this $161.88 thing, TSLA been over $161.88 for 9 days out of 16 consecutive days. So it needs 11 more days out of the remaining 15 consecutive days (includes today).

I saw no mention of Chademo on that map. Why do you say it seems official? Large parts of Norway are already being served by Tesla Super Chargers and "soon" a corridor from NL to CH will be.

If you look at the supercharger page and scroll down to how many km / hour you can charge CHAdeMO is listed in addition to usual 11kW charging and Supercharging. As this has been there for a while I wouldn't consider it news (I saw it there already a few weeks ago), but it does seem to confirm CHAdeMO is coming as I was also told by Tesla when I called them. The only thing they didn't know was when :) But they did hope still this year.

Tesla just posted on FB that we should expect exciting announcements today at the IAA show regarding #EuroSuperchargers. So the prediction of expansion in EU is right, now the question will be how many and where and if the plural of announcements is for anything beyond the supercharger network.

is there a time schedule for that announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.