Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already announced. You can go to teslamotors.com for the press release. Superchargers page is update now, click Europe.

I know that there was a map posted here showing the chademo charge rate, but doing a quick google search renders nothing. Doesn't seem to be official just yet. Once news outlets get a hold of the news I think we will start seeing some decisive moves up.

Not quite ready for it to run up again just yet. I have a small weekly bet that I'd like to see filled this am. I finished all my longer term positions yesterday. I have a feeling that we are going to see a nice pop today. With IAA, the announcements, and the charts all coming together at the same time, the green should paint everything today. Disclaimer: I'm still a noob so this is konly my personal sentiment, I just hope the market feels the same way. :)

I know that there was a map posted here showing the chademo charge rate, but doing a quick google search renders nothing. Doesn't seem to be official just yet. Once news outlets get a hold of the news I think we will start seeing some decisive moves up.
If you are talking about Chademo my apologies there is nothing official. I merely clicked on the link and the Chademo looked new to me since normally I see the US page which does not have a Chademo charge rate on it.

Elon has officially said CHAdeMO will be supported at the Norwegian press conference. In addition they have the CHAdeMO range in the supercharger page for various charge times. Also, I've asked from Tesla EU sales people and they say YES it will be supported, but the time until an adapter is unknown yet with their hope being this year still.

- - - Updated - - -

thx

that's a game changer for today trading at least, it would probably supposed to get hit hard today but it seems like we'll have a green day

Hope so too, pre-market at ~162 +- 0.5 region now. For me ideal would be if it closes on Friday above 165 :)

Thanks to austinEV and his graphs for putting the TSLA sawtooth behavior in perspective. I had been waiting two weeks for another drop to reenter with call options at a discount.
Looking forward to another beat for the Q3 ER

Hi everybody. I've been reading this forum with much fascination for some time. Thanks for all the knowledge, you key players know who you are. Decided to take some profits off the table and get into options. I purchased my first call this morning right before the run up. Ain't Tesla GREAT!
Again thanks for all the info, it helps!!!

Hi everybody. I've been reading this forum with much fascination for some time. Thanks for all the knowledge, you key players know who you are. Decided to take some profits off the table and get into options. I purchased my first call this morning right before the run up. Ain't Tesla GREAT!
Again thanks for all the info, it helps!!!

Welcome, and yes Tesla is great.

I bought a couple of $160 weekly call options at the absolute bottom yesterday for $3.63, and today sold the weekly $165 to create a bull call spread for $3.75. If Tesla closes above $165 this week, I will have earned a 140% return. And the best part of it, is that now it is all risk free :)

Ah, nice to see 166+ :) If it remains like this until Friday then I'm a very happy camper :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, and yes Tesla is great.

I bought a couple of $160 weekly call options at the absolute bottom yesterday for $3.63, and today sold the weekly $165 to create a bull call spread for $3.75. If Tesla closes above $165 this week, I will have earned a 140% return. And the best part of it, is that now it is all risk free :)

You will not earn a 140% return. You will earn an infinite % return :D Because in fact your position had initial credit, not debt then you don't in fact invest anything hence infinite return :D

Status
Not open for further replies.