Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nasdaq.jpg

Elon needs a new woman in his life, how's the dating going? Anyone has the inside scoop? ...while we have nothing better to do... :biggrin:

Between his 5 kids & the x-wife, Tallulah and visits with Cameron Diaz, I'm sure he has plenty of distractions, women can be more time consuming than running his companies, I don't think he needs any more distractions, just some well deserved rest, but he doesn't seem like the type to take vacations or do nothing for long.

Elon needs a new woman in his life, how's the dating going? Anyone has the inside scoop? ...while we have nothing better to do... :biggrin:

No way, that would distract him and he would get even less sleep. One of the worst things for a male entrepreneur is a new woman or things going bad with his wife/current woman. A startup is extremely demanding. 2 startups would be exponentially demanding. Throw in a relationship issue (good or bad) and it would likely derail things.

No way, that would distract him and he would get even less sleep. One of the worst things for a male entrepreneur is a new woman or things going bad with his wife/current woman. A startup is extremely demanding. 2 startups would be exponentially demanding. Throw in a relationship issue (good or bad) and it would likely derail things.

So, it's 'our' fault men can't multi-task? Pfft! I'll have you know, my man is successful because of me. So, there! :tongue:

So, it's 'our' fault men can't multi-task? Pfft! I'll have you know, my man is successful because of me. So, there! :tongue:
No, just saying that if my wife and I have a bad day it effects my focus on work, likewise if we are planning something special or having a really good day it effects it as well, and when I was dating her, nothing was even on my radar but her. She's what makes me who I am too. And, that is the reason I said what I did in the previous post.

No, just saying that if my wife and I have a bad day it effects my focus on work, likewise if we are planning something special or having a really good day it effects it as well, and when I was dating her, nothing was even on my radar but her. She's what makes me who I am too. And, that is the reason I said what I did in the previous post.

You're forgiven. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.