Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.24 baf6ebc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is at SC until Monday.
First got Software Update Notification last night.
On 2018.9 now. Hopefully .24 is waiting to install.

A gentle reminder to those awaiting new software...posting about pending software updates in this thread doesn't add a lot of content. Once you've actually installed 2018.24, please do tell all. :)\

Thanks!

Bruce.

A gentle reminder to those awaiting new software...posting about pending software updates in this thread doesn't add a lot of content. Once you've actually installed 2018.24, please do tell all. :)\

Thanks!

Bruce.
Thanks,
Won’t do that again.
Definitely was a false alarm.
Update installed this morning and is just a reload of 2018.21.9.
So it looks like they’re not staging 2018.24 at SCs in US yet.

This is vector maps on MCU1. Is this the first case of this? I hope it's going out to all cars! Anyone else who gets .24, please report if you have the new maps (not necessarily linked to having the new nav - op doesn't).

It's been there. Rooted folks have had it for months but I'll be glad when Tesla enables it for the rest of us.

Did anybody else notice this? Under driver profile setting. Not sure which version this started to show up there.

Attachments

• 845408D8-9CD4-43F8-9E65-210CA5DF2794.jpeg
    845408D8-9CD4-43F8-9E65-210CA5DF2794.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 156
As a parent, I am glad to see that they are adding parental controls like absolute max speed. A more thorough implementation would have been to also set a limit relative to posted speed limits. ie Limits to: +10 mph. The fatal accident last month involving two teens hitting a wall in FL was estimated at 60mph in a 30mph zone.
Agree. But the speed limit database is flakey right now. It would be dangerous until that is fixed.