Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2017 S AP2 MCU1. The update didn't tell me what I got. I can't believe the glitch is still there, but I did notice that I have Sentry icon on the corner. Not sure if it is real or fake. I got 2019.16.1

Attachments

• IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I have 2017 S AP2 MCU1. The update didn't tell me what I got. I can't believe the glitch is still there, but I did notice that I have Sentry icon on the corner. Not sure if it is real or fake. I got 2019.16.1

I think if you wait long enough the notes will eventually display. Curious if your AP2 / MCU1 car has the new visualizations that is discussed further upthread.

Mind sharing what AP and MCU versions you have? Curious to know if the new animation will be on be MCU1 / AP2 cars...
Yes. I don't have the update yet, but know it should work the same on MCU1/AP2 as other cars. It really is just a sexier display. Supposed to do things like slightly angle the car image as you turn the steering wheel, and show a better glow of the brake lights, but more importantly, the blue lines in AP mode should show more refined wider and easier to see lines. Object detection indicators will appear a little more brighter. That's about it as far as the center dash screen is concerned.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Shateam
2015 S85D. I got the update yesterday. Today I noticed after supercharging that the coolent pump continued to run. After getting home and parking it in the garage, the pump is still running even after sitting for an hour. Anyone else notice this behavior? Is this maybe a change in the battery thermal protection after the HK fire?