Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.4.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reason why not everyone gets the first version is because Tesla uses the concept of canary deployment to test release to a small audience. If deemed safe after let's say a week this audience is enlarged. When a patch is released (no new feature, only a fix) you often see that version roll out to a large percentage in just a few days.

I tend to get updates within a month after an actual release and I think most do when on wifi as I usually also get one update per month :)

model S 75D.png
This is the sticker on my (US) 2017 model S75D

View attachment 377924 This is the sticker on my (US) 2017 model S75D
Looks like they keep changing things! The image I posted earlier was from our November 2016 manufactured Model S.

I just checked both 2017 Model S in the garage and both had the same label as yours, without a month of manufacture.

I then checked the late 2018 Model 3 and it had the same label as well as another with the date of manufacture.

20190217_054816.jpg

20190217_054617.jpg

We always look for the date of manufacture when we look at showroom models and know recent Model S and Model X have the labels showing the date in the US. I'm surprised we didn't notice the missing date in 2017!

I wonder how those without this door jamb sticker can find the date of manufacture.

I have the token (generated with Tesla API Token Generator) that I use in "A Better Route Planner".
Care to explain how I can find my car birthday with that?
Thank you in advance.

Sorry, not that token, that’s your user token for your car. The car itself has a token that’s a piece of the logon password to the car, that tesla doesn’t give to end users. So, you need to either root or buy your cars token from another source.

• Informative
Reactions: f205v