Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Sig X owners have scheduled delivery dates in December 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most likely another Founder's given that gimp_dad said he had Founders #2X delivered yesterday in the OP linked thread. Given all the pictures of Xs sitting at the factory, and the deliveries starting, it looks like X production has finally started rolling!

I agree with Bonnie about not publishing a "soft" date, but I can say that I've received the same soft date as her (they plan on delivering Sig 1 and 2 together). It appears that many cars are being pre-positioned at other delivery points, but their delivery dates are expected to start after ours.

It was reiterated to me that I should expect to take delivery the week after Christmas - that's my "soft date" with a lot of moving parts still in the works. What a great present. I'm hoping to do so before I leave for New Year's in Florida, but I'll be okay if I can "take delivery" with a drive around the block prior to departing and take it home when we return after the first.

EDIT: My wife says that I should change all "I"'s to "my wife" and "my" to "her". :)

It was reiterated to me that I should expect to take delivery the week after Christmas - that's my "soft date" with a lot of moving parts still in the works. What a great present. I'm hoping to do so before I leave for New Year's in Florida, but I'll be okay if I can "take delivery" with a drive around the block prior to departing and take it home when we return after the first.

EDIT: My wife says that I should change all "I"'s to "my wife" and "my" to "her". :)

Happy for you......I mean your wife ;)

My Sig X (Res #325, VIN 6nn) doesn't even show in production yet. All this talk of delivery dates, soft or not, is just depressing. :tongue:

Call or email your DS and ask. I'm Sig #1096, VIN 00444 and MyTesla still just shows "Confirmed" I had to nudge my DS via email to find out that my X is in "early production". No idea what that means but at least it is something. Also stop being depressed. All this means is that the dam is about to break and people will shortly be getting their X's. And that means you and I will be getting ours soon after. Soon it will be like an Oprah show here. "You get an X, and you get an X and you get an X..." :biggrin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Signature Model X P90D, #1096, VIN 00444, Poconos PA, Signature Red Multi-Coat Paint, 20" Silver Wheels, Ultra White Seats, Dark Ash Wood Décor, Black Alcantara Headliner, Six Seat Interior, Subzero Weather Package, Tow Package, and a 72Amp onboard charger.

Hilarious. The same conversation is happening here. The X is her's .. but it will also be the car we take on weekends w/the family etc (currently we take the S.)

- - - Updated - - -

No "soft" date on my purchase order (sig res #1070, VIN 453) and no words prepping me for any Dec SC delivery. All of this speculation is exciting, but a little frustrating. Can a girl get the straight scoop? My birthday's the 28th...just sayin' :)

Nice first post. Welcome to TMC :)

My Sig X (Res #325, VIN 6nn) doesn't even show in production yet. All this talk of delivery dates, soft or not, is just depressing. :tongue:

Mine doesn't show it, either. I occasionally hear proactive messaging from my DS. That, and I emailed to ask if they had one of those "big-ass bows" they can put on the car when we get it. My wife's always wanted one of those.