Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Spotted in Toowoomba. (AUS: 423)

Out of interest does anyone have a feel for what percentage of Australian Tesla owners are active on this forum?

I know that at any time there are probably at least as many "guest" users as there are people with a profile, so can probably double the number of people with a profile. Of course not everyone who has a profile is an owner so I don't know where that puts me for a guess?

I was thinking 10% maybe?

Out of interest does anyone have a feel for what percentage of Australian Tesla owners are active on this forum?

I know that at any time there are probably at least as many "guest" users as there are people with a profile, so can probably double the number of people with a profile. Of course not everyone who has a profile is an owner so I don't know where that puts me for a guess?

My guesstimate is 10% or just under active, 20% or just under if you add in readers.

Despite ticking the remember me box, when I browse on my phone it doesn't log me in automatically so I show up as guest. I suspect that some of the guests may be members who simply are not logged in.

I'm amazed my car hasn't been spotted.... I'm at the Richmond SC a lot, in Chadstone near a few hours each day and since I've done 2,300km's in my month of ownership (yeah, no way I thought I'd do that much...I stand corrected) I thought I'd definitely get spotted....I don't want to do a self spot :smile:

-ECIT

I'm amazed my car hasn't been spotted.... I'm at the Richmond SC a lot, in Chadstone near a few hours each day and since I've done 2,300km's in my month of ownership (yeah, no way I thought I'd do that much...I stand corrected) I thought I'd definitely get spotted....I don't want to do a self spot :smile:

-ECIT

So the challenge is set! What is your rego so everyone can look out for it?

-ECIT
Same here!
Bit trickier getting spotted in Adelaide though.