Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Not Plus Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nb6sgk

Autopilot is still showing a $3000 cost on my reservation page. Is this a state-by-state difference or something? Did you just order from scratch or are an existing reservation holder?

$35K for a software limited SR+ that includes autopilot is a great deal. I just called to order mine and they confirmed things on my Tesla account to show the pricing and config. THIS DEAL IS REAL! Hurry.

I thought you said you would never buy another Tesla and that you just bought a Chevy Bolt and think it is a better car...

Yep, sure enough you did, multiple times:

AMAZING, Tesla is a hot mess of a dumpster fire. I have bought many cars and this would have been my 7th Tesla purchase. Never, have I had any car company refuse to fix damage on a new vehicle. I had to explain to my son that he would not be getting a Tesla and can wait for a hand-me-down one. Bye, bye Tesla as that was my last visit to your sales department.

Still own 3 Teslas, but I will never purchase another product from them.

I took the latter option to turn down my 7th Tesla car purchase. There will never be another and I am enjoying my Bolt very much considering the price.

So I guess never doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to most people. :rolleyes:

I can’t help but think that Tesla did not intend to include AP in the $35K price. Don’t be surprised if they come out with a correction stating that AP is not included but can be purchased for an additional fee. But if it really is being included in the $35K price I’d get an order going as fast as possible before Elon wakes up from his pot smoking haze and realizes what he’s done.

Hmm...so I was one of OPs on this forum before things blew up yesterday. All of the sudden now Tesla has set my delivery date for tomorrow for the $35K SR. But I'm still seeing an upcharge request if I want Autopilot. Um, maybe I don't know where to see the full specs. How do I know if I will get cloth seats or not?

• Informative
Reactions: palmer_md
One of the posters also states he has no surcharge for autopilot or the blue paint. Good for him or her. Please let me know about whether there is a fee for AP and paint if you ordered the SR non plus back in February or March.

For me I do not see Autopilot, and I chose the black color to save costs, and of course, I would love upgraded seats for free. But I will let you all have a real pic now that it appears I am picking up the car tomorrow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190412-135411.png
    Screenshot_20190412-135411.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 66