Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have liftoff! Took delivery of my red Falcon 3 last night ! Everything went so smooth. Paperwork was on point. Car is perfect. There was only two wax mark on the back the DA wiped out and one on the windshield he wiped down too. In out in about 30 mins from the time they called my name.

Done 150 km last night driving around showing it to my family! Absolutely love autopilot, which calibrated quickly once I got on the highway. The power of autosteer is crazy and really fun !

Overall, I ordered July 3rd, got it July 31st. Only two hiccups was my trade in payoff that got stuck in pending during two weeks (solved my someone at the delivery center when I went there last Friday) and the « Sept 12th. » incident, that is when my delivery date got pushed to sept 12 last Sunday for no reason. This was solved quickly and pushed back to the original date when I called to head office on Monday.

fullsizeoutput_761.jpeg

We have liftoff! Took delivery of my red Falcon 3 last night ! Everything went so smooth. Paperwork was on point. Car is perfect. There was only two wax mark on the back the DA wiped out and one on the windshield he wiped down too. In out in about 30 mins from the time they called my name.

Done 150 km last night driving around showing it to my family! Absolutely love autopilot, which calibrated quickly once I got on the highway. The power of autosteer is crazy and really fun !

Overall, I ordered July 3rd, got it July 31st. Only two hiccups was my trade in payoff that got stuck in pending during two weeks (solved my someone at the delivery center when I went there last Friday) and the « Sept 12th. » incident, that is when my delivery date got pushed to sept 12 last Sunday for no reason. This was solved quickly and pushed back to the original date when I called to head office on Monday.

View attachment 436476
very very nice. Happy for you. I'll hopefully join you soon as you can't be the only guy in Montreal with Red M3 :)

View attachment 436476
Congrats- car looks great! I would be curious to hear your feedback on your experience with your car vs test driving and in the Tesla sales centres. I know they always show the premium features that are not included in SR+. That has me a little nervous as I wait for my SR+ - hopefully you are enjoying it

Update on the Washington sales tax rebate, not eligible until Aug 1st thing.

Ordered July 19th.
Marked ineligible until July 29th.
Matched July 30th.
Scheduled for Aug 2nd, 12pm delivery.
Contacted by sales and informed we'd have to push back delivery for paperwork with new sales tax rebate.
Aug 1st, my delivery date was automatically changed.
New delivery date Aug 6th, 1pm.

I was hoping for Monday the 5th, but that schedule change was done without checking if I was available at the date/time so maybe it will change again after they contact me.

Congrats- car looks great! I would be curious to hear your feedback on your experience with your car vs test driving and in the Tesla sales centres. I know they always show the premium features that are not included in SR+. That has me a little nervous as I wait for my SR+ - hopefully you are enjoying it

I can't really say as I test drove a SR+ back in April in Montreal. The adviser focused on the instant accelerations in the dead-end, industrial streets around the center. The two big differences from the test drive I found, and my two favorites features so far, is keyless entry. The no on/off (had to use the card at the test drive), coming from a Prius without a push button, is a big and welcome change.

The other is Autopilot. I couldn't test it then as we didn't went on the highway, but my god... I barely use standard cruise control on my old cars, but got used so fast to enabling autopilot on the highway last night. It is pretty revolutionary.

• Informative
Reactions: CdnElec
Update on the Washington sales tax rebate, not eligible until Aug 1st thing.

Ordered July 19th.
Marked ineligible until July 29th.
Matched July 30th.
Scheduled for Aug 2nd, 12pm delivery.
Contacted by sales and informed we'd have to push back delivery for paperwork with new sales tax rebate.
Aug 1st, my delivery date was automatically changed.
New delivery date Aug 6th, 1pm.

I was hoping for Monday the 5th, but that schedule change was done without checking if I was available at the date/time so maybe it will change again after they contact me.

Interesting, I haven't been contacted yet about the sales tax exemption. I emailed my delivery advisor (doing the 3rd party transport to my house) but he hasn't got back to me yet. He's also based in Vegas so I'm curious how quick he'll be able to figure out the paperwork...

I'm also in Washington and was told that after the 5th was required. My scheduled delivery date is 7th in Bellevue.

I called today for an update and the person said that corporate has not updated the system, but could be any time.

They put in a note in that they would call me if the system was updated before my date.

Can't wait for the car SR+ White with white interior.... So close yet so far away.

I'm also in Washington and was told that after the 5th was required. My scheduled delivery date is 7th in Bellevue.

I called today for an update and the person said that corporate has not updated the system, but could be any time.

They put in a note in that they would call me if the system was updated before my date.

Can't wait for the car SR+ White with white interior.... So close yet so far away.

I've got a Blue on White sitting in Seattle just waiting for final payment!

My car was delivered yesterday, first appointment was for 6th but then received message about car ready for delivery on 1st itself, I chose 2nd. Delivery experience was good and fast. Car looked good, didn't find any glaring issues like glass cracks, paint chip or scuffs. Car built on 7/19. My car also has rear heated seats.

• Informative
Reactions: malou and Kappelan
Spoke with my delivery guy a few minutes ago. Confirmed our appt for 1pm tomorrow in Bellevue.

I was told that the software update for the new state sales tax rebate went live today so they're basically trying to bang out as many cars as they can right now.

:)

Good to hear! I emailed my delivery guy to check on this. I can’t seem to see my car in my Tesla account, which has me a little worried, but the whole account page is loading REALLY slow (1+ min) so I’m hoping they’re just doing some updates or something.

My cab is being shipped to the east side of WA so probably another 3 to 5 days for me... but man I can’t wait for it!

Good to hear! I emailed my delivery guy to check on this. I can’t seem to see my car in my Tesla account, which has me a little worried, but the whole account page is loading REALLY slow (1+ min) so I’m hoping they’re just doing some updates or something.

My cab is being shipped to the east side of WA so probably another 3 to 5 days for me... but man I can’t wait for it!

Yeah, their site was having an outtage type issue earlier. It's now back up for me.