Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 RWD/White/Black Int/18"

1st Delivery Date - Order Date Oct8 - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Updated Nov 06 - Jan to Feb 2022
3rd Delivery Date - Updated Dec 02 - Feb 26 - Mar 26
4th Delivery Date - Updated Feb08 - April 11 to May 09

Where does it show heated wiper option? Are you to show us picture of it if you are able to please? Really appreciate it man
50E86AB0-E10F-4058-B53F-C3244DA25AAA.jpeg

You would be able to see this option after the software update to 2022.4.5

Your awesome! Thanks man. Glad to hear they are coming in still. Hopefully there was a Blue model 3 on there haha. Cheers.
I'm in the same situation. Picking up Friday in Ottawa@12:30. Hopefully 2 Blue ones as I need one too! Had a scare today when SA emailed saying car would not arrive and needed to move date. Received a 2nd email saying oops, delivery still on!

Reactions: Itsadnanbaby
Picked up my M3 RWD in Oakville on Friday. Love, love, love it!

I'm trying to figure out the blind spot camera on the driver's side- it seems like I can only see cars on the drivers side when they are literally beside me, not when they are approaching. And it seems silly to signal my turn, in order to see the live camera view, before I know whether a car is approaching on the driver's side. This doesn't seem to be the case on the passenger side. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Does anyone know how to use the Tesla Explore a Route online for day trips? What I mean is that there is a starting point (home), and destination, but I can't see how to add a return to home. Kind of important if you can get to a remote destination without charging, but would need to charge on the return trip. Thks!

Picked up my 165xxx white on black 18” aero rwd… holy crap.. I was not prepared for how fast this thing accelerates.. especially when you are already in motion. For the basiest of base models, this thing is bloody amazing.

No build quality issues. Delivery was smooth.
Congrats, did you get the Ryzen, how about the rear windows are they dual pane ? Thanks