Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now my EDD is Feb 8 - Feb 12
It was May 9 - June 6 this morning. Then my SA called me to ask if I want to take a delivery of M3 RWD that is located at Indianapolis right now. This one has the same configuration as mine. Of course I do. Then the VIN was assigned to me , showed up in my app and source code. Within 2 hours, I got this VIN added to my insurance activate tomorrow. So tonight after midnight, I can download my proof of Insurance, which is the last thing required to pick up my M3. And also applied DCU loan, got approved. Received MVPA from my SA, forwarded it to DCU. Then got loan finalized by phone with DCU loan agent. Got loan agreement DocuSigned, received the loan check front and back images. Check is mailed to Fremont Tesla by FedEx overnight, scheduled delivery tomorrow. FedEx tracking number forwarded to my SA. Before finishing the loan, pay my dawn payment/tax/delivery fee in Tesla app, directly transfer fund from my bank to Tesla. Now only one thing left: picking up.

Guys, exciting news. I just got the vision agreement. Accepted it. Now EDD shows Feb 22 to 26. Its coming !! Anyone else got it?? I just saw it on the app saying some changes on your account ... Did not get any email or text.

Timeline:

OD 28 SEPT, TORONTO
BLUE WHITE AERO NO FSD
EDD FEB 11 TO 24
NOW SHOWING FEB 22 TO 26

BTW VIN is in the source code now. 178*** should be Ryzen.
Congrats man. Finally!

Reactions: amit_gunner
Has anyone received any more deliveries with the dual paned glass on the rear windows?
Expecting a VIN relatively soon, and am hoping this change has come into affect.
Received today 165xxx and only front windows have dual paned glass

Attachments

• 79CF1980-633B-4030-AC8B-BD0663F0F1D4.jpeg
    79CF1980-633B-4030-AC8B-BD0663F0F1D4.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 6B0CE616-0C44-4C3C-91DA-30B8EF28A745.jpeg
    6B0CE616-0C44-4C3C-91DA-30B8EF28A745.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 70
Guys, exciting news. I just got the vision agreement. Accepted it. Now EDD shows Feb 22 to 26. Its coming !! Anyone else got it?? I just saw it on the app saying some changes on your account ... Did not get any email or text.

Timeline:

OD 28 SEPT, TORONTO
BLUE WHITE AERO NO FSD
EDD FEB 11 TO 24
NOW SHOWING FEB 22 TO 26

BTW VIN is in the source code now. 178*** should be Ryzen.
Congrats man!! Knew it was coming soon lol

SA will call and give a delivery date and time. Then manually update it to show a scheduled delivery on the account
Not always. I havent spoken to my sa over the phone even once. Everything over text or email.

I actually just got a notification in my tesla app. Opened it and saw my vin and asked me to accept vision agreement then I scheduled my delivery.

I spoke to my SA today and my car was supposed to be delivered this morning in Ottawa, however with the protests he isn't sure when it will actually get there. He said he would keep me in the loop as to when it gets on site. I'm supposed to be taking delivery Friday so we will see. Anyone else from Ottawa have any other news? As soon as I get anymore news I'll share with ya'll.

Cheers

Reactions: Itsadnanbaby
I spoke to my SA today and my car was supposed to be delivered this morning in Ottawa, however with the protests he isn't sure when it will actually get there. He said he would keep me in the loop as to when it gets on site. I'm supposed to be taking delivery Friday so we will see. Anyone else from Ottawa have any other news? As soon as I get anymore news I'll share with ya'll.

Cheers
I’m supposed to be picking up this Friday at 1:00pm too. As far as I know everything’s good to go for me so far. They have trucks dropping off cars everyday.

Delivery scheduled on Feb14 at noon. Since Tesla delivery center is 47 miles away from my house, Uber voucher will be provided to get there. Also today SA told me my car has the 12V Lithium battery. Did not ask about windshield wiper heater though.

Delivery scheduled on Feb14 at noon. Since Tesla delivery center is 47 miles away from my house, Uber voucher will be provided to get there. Also today SA told me my car has the 12V Lithium battery. Did not ask about windshield wiper heater though.
I picked up my M3 RWD on Jan 28 with Ryzen and 12V Lithium, didn't check if heater wiper at that moment. However, after the software update yesterday, the heater wiper is activated. so I believe every new car is equiped with it now.