Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would of saved $1000 on the exterior paint if I stayed with White. The only reason I chose Black because I would get it 3 months earlier. Guess that was incorrect.

Pasadena, CA (Pick-up Burbank)
OD: 9/28/21
M3 RWD Black/Black | Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - 3/14/22)
EDD: March 18 - March 31 (as of 3/15/22 - 3/18/22)
EDD: April 28 - June 02 (as of 3/19/22 - 4/6/22)
EDD: April 28 - May 26 (as of 4/6/22 - 4/29/22)
EDD: June 30 - Aug 11 (as of 4/29/22 - present)

I would of saved $1000 on the exterior paint if I stayed with White. The only reason I chose Black because I would get it 3 months earlier. Guess that was incorrect.

Mine is the same configuration, ordered 2 weeks earlier (9/12) and I pick mine up Monday. My EDD went to July-August then I got a VIN out of nowhere. Good luck, hopefully you are close.

Are you guys getting a range of dates lol ?
I order at the end of February and mine says July 2022, no range of month or dates, haven't moved or changed from the date I ordered.

SR RWD MSM with white interior.
All steps are completed and cash selected.
I also ordered at the end of February, but I have a range that has now expanded from July 25- Aug 21 to now July 25 to Sept 5

I am Hindu - so it’s my way of doing things

Don’t link it to nazi
@letstryhere Totally sorry! From the very slim portion I could see on the picture it taught it was a kid putting his finger where he should have not as they tend to do that sometime. I was not aware of that ritual and should have known better before attempting to joke about it. Forgive my ignorance. Enjoy your ride.

Reactions: IWRBR and Soosh
Just picked up my car 😀 99% perfection, 2 very small panel gap that are within spec, had some rubber smudge and staff instantly buffed it up on the spot as I was signing the papers. (have matrix headlight)
Nice! Was this taken at the Mtl location? Can you tell a bit more about what you saw around yours? Many car?(we see a few in the background). Model variant? Missing port?

On the other end I suppose you were fairly busy checking out your own car for delivery. Hope you were not parked under trees last evening 🌪️

Have great rides this summer and more...

I did something similar in last March going with sport wheels. Pretty sure many other did things like that as welle. Then you get to waiting rooms like here and realize it was almost a scam. I had second taugh a few weeks ago and wanted to revert to Aero but here, in Canada, you cannot make changes with protected pricing. I saw recent article that it was now extended to Canada but it does not seem to.

With 9/21 I sincerely hope you get yours soon as you 2021 guys are the crystal ball of my future.

Reactions: Soosh and RPYT
Nice! Was this taken at the Mtl location? Can you tell a bit more about what you saw around yours? Many car?(we see a few in the background). Model variant? Missing port?

On the other end I suppose you were fairly busy checking out your own car for delivery. Hope you were not parked under trees last evening 🌪️

Have great rides this summer and more...
Location : Laval, quite a few of M3 white , msm , black, barely any red or blue, very few model y, their inside parking lot were 1/3 full only, they were 100% full a few days ago was told, none had white protective film on their chargeport so I guess they were all install, mine had its chargeport right at its birth.

Location : Laval, quite a few of M3 white , msm , black, barely any red or blue, very few model y, their inside parking lot were 1/3 full only, they were 100% full a few days ago was told, none had white protective film on their chargeport so I guess they were all install, mine had its chargeport right at its birth.
Thanks for the info. That's my PUP location too but did not recognize the building from the side. I was thinking of dropping by this week to tel my SA (John) that I would not mind a white int. if one comes around sooner, provided that the rest of the car price stays pre-increase.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like the only surefire way to bump your delivery date is to switch to a higher trim.

Reactions: rdrice1960
Hey gang. It’s been real but we revised our order to LR today. Can’t wait another six months with no car and that seems to be the case as so many 2021 orders go ignored. Our community car share being canceled forced our hand and I’d rather pay more for more car than wait and pay 5%+ interest. Thanks for the support. I hope things change and your cars come ASAP.

Hey gang. It’s been real but we revised our order to LR today. Can’t wait another six months with no car and that seems to be the case as so many 2021 orders go ignored. Our community car share being canceled forced our hand and I’d rather pay more for more car than wait and pay 5%+ interest. Thanks for the support. I hope things change and your cars come ASAP.
See you in the LR thread. You’re going to see things moving a lot faster there. And you may actually be darn near the front of the line!

Good luck my friend. I belive you may have made the right call.

TESLA ON FIRE IN VANCOUVER

Not saying that a car catching fire is acceptable but as mentionned in the comments it does not look like a battery cells fire but more a 12V one. I'm taking note to clearly explain the emergency latch location and usage.

Reactions: Soosh and amarchcan