Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Burbank store and spoke to my SA who said he didn’t know anything about the compensation but helped me find my car. Later in the day got a call from someone in corporate that said Tesla wants to do the right thing and that they’ll cut a check post delivery. He said his title was sales something but it was an IL no. He called from.

i think i am talking to the wrong dealer! they aren't very helpful

How did your SA help you find a car? talked to one SA today from Buena Park and he didn't event touch the computer to look at my order or cars because apparently they have no visibility at anything (according to him)

Reactions: KOAZ
i think i am talking to the wrong dealer! they aren't very helpful

How did your SA help you find a car? talked to one SA today from Buena Park and he didn't event touch the computer to look at my order or cars because apparently they have no visibility at anything (according to him)

Well it depends, do you have your Vin assigned? If you do then they can definitely check the status. Mine was built and I knew it was in the factory on the 4th so I had them ping the vin and they located it. If you have a Vin you can online chat to find out if it’s built or not, then contact an SA to ping the Vin to find its location. Just call another store. So far everyone at Burbank has been really helpful.

• Helpful
Reactions: matador4
Well it depends, do you have your Vin assigned? If you do then they can definitely check the status. Mine was built and I knew it was in the factory on the 4th so I had them ping the vin and they located it. If you have a Vin you can online chat to find out if it’s built or not, then contact an SA to ping the Vin to find its location. Just call another store. So far everyone at Burbank has been really helpful.

The online chat reps can see when vehicles would be produced if you have a VIN?? If so how do you start an online chat?

The delivery people told me they have no access to see when my VIN would be actually manufactured.

It seems Burbank and costa mesa had been more open for everyone.

Thx for the tip. I have mvpa with vin so I ll chat with them.

@praxis220 I was told the same that they have no visibility to stuff

I’ve tried multiple times. Doesn’t always work, but I got one guy to do it. You only need 1. Explained my situation and he said the same visibility stuff. Told him all I need to know is if my car is built, and where it is? He said he could confirm that it was built on 31st and is currently at the factory but nothing more. They cannot give you any info. If the car has not yet been built afaik.

Reactions: tornadowhiskey
I’ve tried multiple times. Doesn’t always work, but I got one guy to do it. You only need 1. Explained my situation and he said the same visibility stuff. Told him all I need to know is if my car is built, and where it is? He said he could confirm that it was built on 31st and is currently at the factory but nothing more. They cannot give you any info. If the car has not yet been built afaik.

Congrats, at least your car was built! You're a step ahead. Does your car show up here if you plug in your VIN or the last 8 characters of your VIN? Delivery Receipts - United Road

We have to pre-pay for our cars here, so I paid for it in December and per the friendly phone rep today it still hasn't been built :`(

I still waiting :( but noticed a change in my account page on tesla.com this morning.

The delivery center, Buena Park, and its address now shows up under my RN number. Has never been there before. I've checked this page many times since ordering.

Is this a good sign for me or is this just another weird Tesla thing?

I still waiting :( but noticed a change in my account page on tesla.com this morning.

The delivery center, Buena Park, and its address now shows up under my RN number. Has never been there before. I've checked this page many times since ordering.

Is this a good sign for me or is this just another weird Tesla thing?
I noticed my Minnesota DC also showed this morning. I was guessing it was just an update to their website layout, but not 100% sure.

• Helpful
Reactions: jasonanthony
I was told 2-3 weeks and in time for the $1,875 when I ordered in store and then got pushed back on 12/20 to an unknown date. They told me maybe late January or sometime in February. Who knows. In the end, it's only a car. Obviously, I really want it, but there are more important things in life than getting my car.

anyone has a screenshot of that delivery guarantee when ordering by 12/8th? i can't find my copy of it.

also, noticed that if you load the site on mobile phone, it shows Buena park Tesla for me.
but on the computer, it still shows 2-4 weeks after order

upload_2020-1-10_13-11-48.png

78302831_581607299281640_1398752594972639232_n.jpg

Reactions: matador4