Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my vin, but slightly confused. The text application said to pick a date for delivery, I didn't because I am getting home delivery.
Now I got another text which scheduled me for Friday morning. It says within 24-48 hours I will be contacted from delivery day. Tomorrow is 24-48 hours.
For those who got home delivery, how did you book a date?

Reactions: Hyacinth416
stoked for you! I know the Canadians in here have all had very long waits. I've been waiting 7 weeks and 2 days and I'm starting to get pretty antsy. still no VIN. I was hoping when we saw some east coast deliveries last month that I was on the list but no go.

I similarly looked at the tracker to see if other Northern California future owners had received a VIN, and nothing yet. Kind of disappointing, being that I am less than 30 miles from the factory. I get their mentality behind their rollout; however, it seems to create some fairly negative customer experiences

Would also like to mention that just yesterday I was told by the Buena Park SC that they were expecting mid-late March delivery. I was very happily surprised when I woke up to a text telling me to schedule delivery for this week. They are meeting the 4-7 week window that was originally posted on the site when I ordered with about 4 days to spare!

I do wish there was better communication/accuracy of information through the process, but overall I’m happy.