Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
white/white 19” no FSD. It’s the white interior that delayed it in the first place based on others experience. But still...ridiculous

It's nuts! If Tesla was upfront with their delivery times on different configurations we could have picked the right one or had a better idea of how long our wait would be... And I would have ordered my car way before my lease was up... I assumed at most I'd wait 1 - 1 1/2 months... specially since the website said 2 weeks delivery...

It's nuts! If Tesla was upfront with their delivery times on different configurations we could have picked the right one or had a better idea of how long our wait would be... And I would have ordered my car way before my lease was up... I assumed at most I'd wait 1 - 1 1/2 months... specially since the website said 2 weeks delivery...

Couldn’t agree more. They care about their numbers and expectations. I get it but it is bs. They know they have their customers strung so they take advantage. It’s awful practice but at the end of the day I’m going to be smiling driving their vehicle and that gives them that power to do what ever they feel they’d like. I feel you...

Well i got a text tonight saying 4-6 weeks making my deliver window March 5th to 19th. A little disappointing considering I got a 3-5 week text Jan 24th making my window back then Feb 14th to March 6th.

I followed up with my SA who said a bunch of her customers got the same text pushing out their delivery and she is following up to determine the validity of it.

SR+ White/Black 18" w/FSD ordered Jan 1st in Toronto, Canada.

Ordered 12/20 SR+ MSM/Black 19" No FSD, my SA told me she had my loan extended for another 30 days and that I'm expected to take delivery between 2/17 and 2/21 then the text,,,,, 2-4 weeks, it was 1-6 weeks 2 weeks ago.. over/under ? I got the over.. HAHa its a running joke with friends and family now

Well i got a text tonight saying 4-6 weeks making my deliver window March 5th to 19th. A little disappointing considering I got a 3-5 week text Jan 24th making my window back then Feb 14th to March 6th.

I followed up with my SA who said a bunch of her customers got the same text pushing out their delivery and she is following up to determine the validity of it.

SR+ White/Black 18" w/FSD ordered Jan 1st in Toronto, Canada.
Ah yes, also got this after texting about this absurd new timeline..2 weeks into a 3-5 week text, now it’s 3-7! I’m just going to focus on accessories, the ones that were supposed to be here yesterday and now saying it’s in Ohio...ffs Tesla, get your *sugar* together

Well misery loves company... welcome to the club :)
I am in the same situation as you. I ordered December 14th and radio silent. I have no VIN and zero communication.

This company could care less about customer service. They know the product is good, but at some point, they will have to change the way its done.

For anybody that is following the estimated timelines just remember I was told 2 weeks. Whatever Tesla estimates for you just double that.

Reactions: Imaginathan
I am in the same situation as you. I ordered December 14th and radio silent. I have no VIN and zero communication.

This company could care less about customer service. They know the product is good, but at some point, they will have to change the way its done.

For anybody that is following the estimated timelines just remember I was told 2 weeks. Whatever Tesla estimates for you just double that.

Yea... I can't imagine being ghosted by another car company and still waiting for their car to be delivered... I'm just hoping the ownership experience will be completely different... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Imaginathan

Yeah wife and I were talking about this morning how much their production has increased, and how much of the general population will not appreciate the ordering process for such a decently expensive car, compared to the old “we’ll throw in extras” and more communication (albeit the haggle process)

Technically incorrect, there are two European nations that drive on the wrong side of the car. Ireland and Britain. There's a total of 63 or so nations worldwide that have their steering on the right hand side of the vehicle. Many of these are current or former British colonies.
>>Many of these are current or former British colonies.

Many but thankfully not all.. Ireland was and never will be a 'British Colony ' .. we may have been invaded and starved and under ' British Rule' but we were never a 'colony' ... and now we need to wait 3 -5 months for our new Tesla's ... what's the world coming to :)