Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text to schedule an appointment this morning and set things up for Thursday (earliest choice)... So it looks like the SoCal orders take about 3 days to pick up after first seeing the VIN in your source code... Good luck to everyone hunting for their VIN in the source code!!!
Scheduled my delivery for Friday in Carlsbad, they anticipate Thursday but thought it was safer to schedule friday morning.

Reactions: gargantila
Scheduled my delivery for Friday in Carlsbad, they anticipate Thursday but thought it was safer to schedule friday morning.
Amazing! So happy for you!!!! Every time I try to stop checking the source code for a VIN every 5 minutes (LOL) I relapse. In a way, it's nice to see the late December folks are finally getting VINs because I feel like my early Feb order is right around the corner. I'm thinking March.... 2023. ;)

I’m in disbelief. You ordered a few weeks ago white/white and got your VIN already and I ordered 12/1 same configuration no VIN. Can’t believe it lol wow
That's because you missed the last West Coast build cycle of Q4. The next batch of West Coast builds is last 3 weeks in March (They build West Coast vehicles at the very end of each quarter because the cars go from factory to owner VERY quickly). Since you're early December and SF, I'd expect to see your VIN anytime between now and the next 2 weeks with a delivery no later than 3/31.

Same config here and ordered Feb 8th... still waiting for my VIN but can't see how I'd get it before yours so please keep us informed!!!

Looks like the BC budget included an extension to the rebate program. Phew, waiting impatiently knowing that's still there, makes it slightly bearable.

Yup. I posted it up on the appropriate topic in Canada. 20mil, by the sounds of it. Though when they'll dump that dinero I don't think was mentioned? So, until then it's remaining somewhat anxious. Currently sitting at $1.9mil available with $1.8mil on reserve.

Looks like the BC budget included an extension to the rebate program. Phew, waiting impatiently knowing that's still there, makes it slightly bearable.

Hmmmm. So they no longer need to prioritize BC cars...

giphy-4.gif

That's because you missed the last West Coast build cycle of Q4. The next batch of West Coast builds is last 3 weeks in March (They build West Coast vehicles at the very end of each quarter because the cars go from factory to owner VERY quickly). Since you're early December and SF, I'd expect to see your VIN anytime between now and the next 2 weeks with a delivery no later than 3/31.

Same config here and ordered Feb 8th... still waiting for my VIN but can't see how I'd get it before yours so please keep us informed!!!

Very true. I see what you mean but when I spoke with them they said they were fulfilling the orders that were missed at end of Q4. Hard to truly tell if they did but since I saw success on November orders then I guess they were working towards it. We’ll see it’s just crazy how the way they are working their queue. Still waiting a VIN...