Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look at these plugins (to help with not having to look at the source code for the page):

Or my Firefox port:
Thanks! This is great. My delivery is still at 4-11 weeks. Hope everyone starts getting their rides soon! So I can live vicariously through your posts ;)

Ordered 5/4 MSM 18" Aero No FSD still 6-8 weeks from order placed date. Just applied for Tesla Financing and was approved!! Quick question for y'all: if I click "Confirm" does this mean I cannot email [email protected] to potentially find a lower rate?
Congrats on securing financing! I wouldn't hit confirm until you get the best rate for you. If you don't like your current rate (or if you want to see if they can get better), email them first. Then they will update your page with the new rate, then if you like it, you can confirm to lock it in.

You definitely can. They will rerun your credit, though.
Thanks, I'd figure as much.
Congrats on securing financing! I wouldn't hit confirm until you get the best rate for you. If you don't like your current rate (or if you want to see if they can get better), email them first. Then they will update your page with the new rate, then if you like it, you can confirm to lock it in.
Thank you! I was instantly approved for Wells Fargo 2.49% and already clicked confirmed. Figured a lower rate was possible but it'd only save maybe a few hundred over the lifetime. So I'm just grateful to get the going rate as of now

Reactions: makirules
Look at these plugins (to help with not having to look at the source code for the page):

Or my Firefox port:
Thanks for the heads-up.

Try calling your SA. I called and then they verified and set up delivery date with me.
My SA doesnt answer their phone, emails, or return voicemails.

Same thing with my delivery advisor.

I am guessing my SA is the one who reached out to me when I placed the order.... but regardless, they are both useless.

My delivery advisor also takes forever to respond to text messages. They still haven't responded to the one I sent on 5/14.

Try calling your SA. I called and then they verified and set up delivery date with me.
hahahahahahahahahhahaha, I'm sorry, are you serious? Call your SA? If you actually can talk to your SA you are an outlier. Most can't talk or text their SA and many don't even know if they have an SA because they've never been contacted by anyone after the they clicked order.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRebels
My SA doesnt answer their phone, emails, or return voicemails.

Same thing with my delivery advisor.

I am guessing my SA is the one who reached out to me when I placed the order.... but regardless, they are both useless.

My delivery advisor also takes forever to respond to text messages. They still haven't responded to the one I sent on 5/14.

I finally got a call back from mine the other day and was basically told they're not paying attention to their inbox at the moment because of the amount messages they recieve and any updates with my car will be posted on the website.

hahahahahahahahahhahaha, I'm sorry, are you serious? Call your SA? If you actually can talk to your SA you are an outlier. Most can't talk or text their SA and many don't even know if they have an SA because they've never been contacted by anyone after the they clicked order.
Just call and talk to someone in sales. I didn't like the store that was closer to my home (customer service) so I literally called and talked to someone at a location 2 hours away. You don't have to talk to that specific person even someone in that city. I'm in Cleveland having my pickup set to Cleveland but every time I reached out I called the store in Columbus and talked to someone there.