Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Suppose to be picking up at Tysons next weekend. They said they will text me when the car will be available on the actual day of delivery. I live over an hour away from Tysons and can't sit around all day waiting for their text. Please let us know how your delivery appt went - thank you and best of luck!
Thanks, sure will do. My appt is Saturday 9am to 6pm. But unlike last time, the agreement was not made ready exactly 24 hrs prior to appt time and still waiting to see if there is that automated confirmation call. Last time it was at 9am. Not feeling good about this already lol

• Informative
Reactions: nyudoc04
So after investigating today, there is a line item for an order fee when you look at the details of your order. Then there is a credit lower. So technically it is on top of the car price.
View attachment 698913
I'm very confused. My line item for "Standard Range Plus RWD" is $4,990. So my total for a car with literally no options (white/black/no FSD/18s) is $1000 more than yours in red.

EDD keeps changing. They need to do a better job of locking down the date or just not showing it at all. It has gone from September to August or September to September to 8-14 weeks to September to January to the last 3 days of September to September now back to January. I ordered at the end of July but have a blue with 19 in wheels coming to hopefully it will be here sooner then a white one would. This is nail biting.
That’s crazy. I ordered a M3SR+ Blue/Black/19s at end of July as well. Only, my EDD has stayed solidly in September this whole time. Hopefully you won’t have to wait until January to get it.

Can anyone tell me what delivery estimates you see when you go to order a M3 SR+ on Teslas website? Currently, when I go to order one, there is no delivery estimates like (4-8 weeks/January, etc) on my end. I want to order a model 3 for my wife and am willing to wait, but just wondering what any of you have as “estimated delivery”. I’m in California.
Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what delivery estimates you see when you go to order a M3 SR+ on Teslas website? Currently, when I go to order one, there is no delivery estimates like (4-8 weeks/January, etc) on my end. I want to order a model 3 for my wife and am willing to wait, but just wondering what any of you have as “estimated delivery”. I’m in California.
Thank you!
according to the main splash page (prior to actually getting the order with specs for submission + order fee of $250), the ranges are as follows:

SR+: january
AWD: november
SR performance: 4-6 weeks

i would imagine these are extremely subject to change based on choices + location, so take that with a grain of salt 😊

according to the main splash page (prior to actually getting the order with specs for submission + order fee of $250), the ranges are as follows:

SR+: january
AWD: november
SR performance: 4-6 weeks

i would imagine these are extremely subject to change based on choices + location, so take that with a grain of salt 😊
Perfect, thank you! Yeah, I saw the down payment went up last night…. Oh well……
I want to get it in March, but just like my Model Y order, I have to monitor the ”delivery estimates” because you never know when things change.
For example, I wanted the MY in December of this year, so I had my order on hold. Then in July I was hearing about Tesla being sold out for the year so I released my hold, and completed my profile. Now my EDD is looking at October, which is fine. But had I waited any longer, I wouldn’t get it this year….
Well… I hope I get it this year at all! Hahaha

Thanks again!

Your pickup date is tomorrow!! You've been waiting so long considering you've had your VIN for a while.

It's finally coming to the end :)
Thank you!! I can’t wait. I’ve been trying not to think about it much over the last couple of weeks, but I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve today. Sold my car to Carvana yesterday and am ready to pick up my baby tomorrow!

Well after waiting 65 days for a VIN…I got one. But not from my original order. Snagged me an existing inventory last night. Same specs as my original order too. Couldn’t have done it without the help of @ilike2brkthngs I’ll be forever grateful!
EDD 8/25 - 8/28
I'm trying to do the same. I am also hopeful I might get a RN transfer from someone on discord if Telsa allows that sort of thing.

Just wanted to get a pulse check from east coast folks that ordered at the end of July to see if you are seeing the same estimates on your end today.

For reference, Located in NC. I ordered on July 18th SR+ white interior/ Black exterior, 18” wheels. My EDD had ping-ponged all over the place (like everyone else here) and apparently I am now sitting in Oct 8-28 sat on a Sept EDD (9/15-9/30) for weeks until it changed yesterday.