Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
bro you're a genius. i was meaning to do that with model y std. but they took it out of market so quickly 😭 .
this might the reason why tesla is holding off your edd to make you buy from inventory idk lol

Am I too cynical or is that the reason Tesla keeps “forgetting” to fulfill his order?
My fear is that because I’m paying less I was pushed out of the EOQ push. Granted I should have gotten it before that, but it could be the reason I’m so far down the list.
Thank you!! I can’t wait. I’ve been trying not to think about it much over the last couple of weeks, but I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve today. Sold my car to Carvana yesterday and am ready to pick up my baby tomorrow!
I’m so excited for you!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Ordered a M3 SR+ in blue with white interior and standard wheels on 6/23 and the delivery date has moved back to 9/5-9/25. Any idea when I can expect a VIN to do insurance forms? Is Tesla building this configuration any time soon? (Bay Area)
If you're late in June then I expect closer to a late Sept delivery date for you, with maybe VIN by mid-Sept? But that's just a guess. A lot of the SR+ orders got pushed to Sept/Oct but I have a feeling that when you ordered in June will be about the timeframe in Sept that you'll get it. Honestly, though, it's impossible to predict at this point which is why most people are a bit frustrated. With my 06/03 order, I am crossing my fingers for an early Sept VIN and delivery in mid-Sept.

Just wanted to get a pulse check from east coast folks that ordered at the end of July to see if you are seeing the same estimates on your end today.

For reference, Located in NC. I ordered on July 18th SR+ white interior/ Black exterior, 18” wheels. My EDD had ping-ponged all over the place (like everyone else here) and apparently I am now sitting in Oct 8-28 sat on a Sept EDD (9/15-9/30) for weeks until it changed yesterday.
I’m in ATL and ordered the same configuration as you on 5/24. No VIN. EDF sitting at 9/2-21.

My baby is FINALLY home!!! YAY!!! The delivery process was smooth as pie. The car was already open when I got there, so I was able to do my checks and look inside before doing all the final paperwork. Only one minor issue was found during my exhaustive inspection: the driver's side rear door handle was recessed a bit, but I'll set up an appointment to have that fixed. Other than that, the car was flawless.

A few observations so far:

1) This car is a f**king rocket ship! I can't imagine the Long Range or Performance.
2) Can't believe how roomy and airy it feels.
3) Ride is nice and supple, very comparable to my B9 Audi A4 (adjustable suspension) in Sport mode.
4) The only downside that I've found so far: the audio system sounds like absolute s**t. Coming from the 17-speaker Bang & Olufsen system in my Audi to this is torture. But I guess I'll get used to it :D All the positives definitely outweigh that one negative.

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

My baby is FINALLY home!!! YAY!!! The delivery process was smooth as pie. The car was already open when I got there, so I was able to do my checks and look inside before doing all the final paperwork. Only one minor issue was found during my exhaustive inspection: the driver's side rear door handle was recessed a bit, but I'll set up an appointment to have that fixed. Other than that, the car was flawless.

1) This car is a f**king rocket ship! I can't imagine the Long Range or Performance.
3) Ride is nice and supple, very comparable to my B9 Audi A4 (adjustable suspension) in Sport mode.
4) The only downside that I've found so far: the audio system sounds like absolute s**t. Coming from the 17-speaker Bang & Olufsen system in my Audi to this is torture. But I guess I'll get used to it :D All the positives definitely outweigh that one negative.

View attachment 699262
View attachment 699263

View attachment 699262
View attachment 699263
👍

Reactions: Macb00kemdanno

View attachment 699262
View attachment 699263
Looks great. Congratulations.

Reactions: Macb00kemdanno