Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question: I ordered mine on 08/18 SoFLo M3 white/black 18”, no VIN yet. My coworker ordered on 04/20/21 white/white 18” and just got a VIN a few days ago. He doesn’t want the car anymore (already got another one) he hasn’t cancel the order yet. Is there a way he can transfer me his VIN so I take his car instead of mine and pay the extra (cash) for the white interior?? Called Tesla not responding, Called my SA even worse he never responded. Anyone experiencing same situation??
I think that would involve your friend having to show up in person with you at the delivery appointment in order for it to be transferred to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Did you put any money down yourself? What is your total financed amount?
Screenshot_20210826-082859.png

Anyone end up with a credit from the NJ chargeUp rebate? I had 4500 due a signing, for an SR+, but with the NJ rebate, they applied the 5k rebate, and now my invoice shows -500 due at signing. Curious where the -500 goes - will they just take it off my total loan?
I had a small credit at delivery. Somehow the total due at delivery changed by like $150 after I requesting a check from my bank. Tesla mailed me a check which I got a couple weeks later.

Reactions: mjh418
Yep, that makes perfect sense. When you originally signed up financing, it asks you how much you want to pay per month/amount you want to finance. According to your numbers you probably chose somewhere around 4600 down which get covered by the 5000 NJ Chargeup. You can probably call Tesla and have them adjust the financing to what you want. (ie. if you put more money down out of pocket, your monthly payment will be lower)

Reactions: mjh418
Hi,

We are waiting to collect out M3SR+ blue/black sep 2 in Denmark.
Car should have arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday and be on the way to Denmark 😁

Does anyone know how long it takes for the truck to get from Zeebrugge to Ringsted, Denmark? Seems a bit long to under way for a week.
Hoping for an earlier pickup !

My SA in Paramus seems unreasonably confident that the car will be ready by 9/10. He either knows something I don't (likely) or is trying to get me off of his back (even more likely!)....
Interesting! I'm picking up from Paramus too, ordered 7/11 and current EDD of 9/7-9/27. I've never heard from an SA -- did they reach out to you or you to them? I'd imagine ours will arrive together!

Interesting! I'm picking up from Paramus too, ordered 7/11 and current EDD of 9/7-9/27. I've never heard from an SA -- did they reach out to you or you to them? I'd imagine ours will arrive together!
I actually reached out with some questions about my financing (which is likely going to expire by the time I get the car smh) and asked then. An SA reaching out proactively to assure you that you will get your delivery early - that would be like getting a Model 3 and finding out that it has a 200 kWh battery :/

I suspect yours will be sooner, but you never know! Let me know when you do get a firm date :)

Any other Kitchener orders get pushed back? EDD was Sept 15-30 for a week now Oct 11-31
My EDD has fluctuated between Sept 10-30 and Oct 15 - Nov 04…. It has only been one of those two ranges since Aug 8th… but it has flip flopped between the two… currently at Oct 15 - Nov 04 and has been there for the past 5 days. For reference: my order date was Jul 21st and although I’m in New Brunswick, my car is being delivered to Ottawa.

I wish I could have this problem too lol.

Would really hate it if Tesla just decided to send me a check for $4,000. It would really ruin my day!!

Also love your name, used to play RS back in the days!!
Hahah - I didn't think they would send a check just apply it to the loan. I think I should contact them to apply it to the loan so I have a lower minimum monthly?

My EDD has fluctuated between Sept 10-30 and Oct 15 - Nov 04…. It has only been one of those two ranges since Aug 8th… but it has flip flopped between the two… currently at Oct 15 - Nov 04 and has been there for the past 5 days. For reference: my order date was Jul 21st and although I’m in New Brunswick, my car is being delivered to Ottawa.
Same here just jumped from mid sept (15-30) to this morning Oct 15- Nov 1. (2nd time it’s flopped to Oct this month). 😞

Reactions: NB Hip fan