Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I switched to an "Inventory" LFP car on August 27. The VIN was immediately in my account and delivery window was September 1-7. But, starting September 2, the delivery window started moving backward one day at a time. I emailed my sales advisor who told me this was due to a software update. Then silence. Yesterday the delivery window update to September 8-11 and likely would have gone to September 9-12 today.

This morning, I stopped at my local store, where I would be taking delivery. They told me that with the LFP vehicles, the system will not automatically schedule a delivery - a person needs to do it (and my sales advisor was away from the office). So the local store set my delivery for this weekend. He also told me to wait to pay and sign the agreements until the morning of delivery.
Exact same thing happened with me here in NJ.

Reactions: asquared17
No mention of damage. Just stuck in transit. If new VIN they would need to tell me cause I already have insurance on the initial VIN.
Have you been talking to Paramus directly or the generic Tesla chat/phone line? I found I got the most attention/help by emailing [email protected]. They called me within 45 minutes of my email and scheduled delivery, whereas the SA and people on Tesla line/chat were telling me I just had to wait for them to reach out to me.

Reactions: MG535
I'm picking up my LFP tomorrow (!!!) but still have both orders open. The SA told me to go ahead and cancel the original NCA order and then he can get me the $100 refund, but I'm hesitant to go ahead and cancel on my own because it seems like you technically "accept" that the $100 is non-refundable when you do that online. Then I talked to someone on the Tesla chat and they said I should wait until I pick up my car tomorrow and the delivery advisor will help me cancel the order and get the $100. Might be worth noting I already signed all the documents for the LFP so not sure there's a way for them to credit the $100 to that order specifically, so might have to be a credit card refund or check.

Any insight/experience on this?

I switched to an "Inventory" LFP car on August 27. The VIN was immediately in my account and delivery window was September 1-7. But, starting September 2, the delivery window started moving backward one day at a time. I emailed my sales advisor who told me this was due to a software update. Then silence. Yesterday the delivery window update to September 8-11 and likely would have gone to September 9-12 today.

This morning, I stopped at my local store, where I would be taking delivery. They told me that with the LFP vehicles, the system will not automatically schedule a delivery - a person needs to do it (and my sales advisor was away from the office). So the local store set my delivery for this weekend. He also told me to wait to pay and sign the agreements until the morning of delivery.
I too ordered on aug 27. I currently don’t have a delivery date. What were your specs and where are you picking it up from?

How did you contact the Sales ? I have been emailing my SA, but no response from them yet. Tried all numbers of Tesla that I could possibly search on internet and calls keep asking me to leave them a voice message for sales dept. When I do that no one responds to them either :(
Find the “request a callback” page on Tesla dot com. But choose texts or emails so you can follow up with more questions and get answers in writing.

Attachments

• 8A84225D-ACFB-41C0-B1FE-5DBBC1FECA75.jpeg
    8A84225D-ACFB-41C0-B1FE-5DBBC1FECA75.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 70