Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 11/2 and haven’t heard a peep. The site says i’d be contacted within 24 hours regarding my trade in and they have yet to do so. Also, my checklist is stuck on “Order” despite filling out all of the other payment information.

Attachments

• 585AEBB7-0583-41E6-8F49-ABFEF94FFF55.png
    585AEBB7-0583-41E6-8F49-ABFEF94FFF55.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 4EC54012-EDAC-403D-9149-E667051513DB.png
    4EC54012-EDAC-403D-9149-E667051513DB.png
    327 KB · Views: 52
Tell me about it, anyone has been to Orientation day? I am going today in Vancouver- let's see.
NO VIN no nothing so far
Ordered 10/10 MSM- with White interior.
I have in SoCal. Don't believe what you hear from those SA's at the orientation, they have no clue as far as production & delivery date. Also the orientation is a waste of time. You're better off getting info on these forums & Youtube.

• Informative
Reactions: skydreamerjae
I have in SoCal. Don't believe what you hear from those SA's at the orientation, they have no clue as far as production & delivery date. Also the orientation is a waste of time. You're better off getting info on these forums & Youtube.
Yeah thought so, seems like a waste of time, They will probably show stuff on youtube that's about it lol I guess i already know way more then them through videos. I was hoping they will take me in a car and show me things manually, lets see

I ordered 11/2 and haven’t heard a peep. The site says i’d be contacted within 24 hours regarding my trade in and they have yet to do so. Also, my checklist is stuck on “Order” despite filling out all of the other payment information.

So the 24 contact for trade in is 24 hours after they review it ( not 24 hours after you fill it out) and the appraisal is only good for 30 days so they won’t be doing it till closer to your delivery date

( thought same thing and did some research )

• Informative
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Just weird how they would do an orientation / pre-delivery with us at this time (early November) and yet we take delivery December. Don't they think that some people might forget or not register all the info they give us about how to work the car if delivery isn't for another month? I mean it would make more sense (to met at least) to do this perhaps a few days prior actually taking delivery of your car.

I received a text message earlier this week from Marina Del Rey delivery for this orientation tomorrow (Sunday 11/10) but I'm choosing not to.

Just weird how they would do an orientation / pre-delivery with us at this time (early November) and yet we take delivery December. Don't they think that some people might forget or not register all the info they give us about how to work the car if delivery isn't for another month? I mean it would make more sense (to met at least) to do this perhaps a few days prior actually taking delivery of your car.

I received a text message earlier this week from Marina Del Rey delivery for this orientation tomorrow (Sunday 11/10) but I'm choosing not to.
They're just really bored, gotta have some work to do during these two months of no cars

• Funny
Reactions: justin.jdl
They're just really bored, gotta have some work to do during these two months of no cars

Totally agree. I actually asked myself "so these guys are actually just sitting at delivery centers not doing any deliveres? So what do they do throughout the week if CA has no deliveries?" Really hard for me to believe that there are close to no sales / deliveries are being processed this whole month and possibly half of December.

Totally agree. I actually asked myself "so these guys are actually just sitting at delivery centers not doing any deliveres? So what do they do throughout the week if CA has no deliveries?" Really hard for me to believe that there are close to no sales / deliveries are being processed this whole month and possibly half of December.

The delivery centers are also service centers. They work around the clock.