Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AZjohnInCA it would be great to post some pics & report back on the 'missing' things. I think we know frunk hooks are gone which I do not have a car for but I heard somewhere (cannot find reference - it was on youtube) that the front usb hub was gone which I find hard to believe - I reckon they just did not know where to look.
Hi mabegg,
Well, never owned a Tesla before so I wouldn't be able to do any comparisons regarding what is different or gone/added. Sometimes ignorance is blessed :)

No word from anyone in the past few days. Feeling jelly of the people who got texts :)

An interesting, albeit small wrinkle: Buena Park Tesla sent out some emails recently for feedback on the info session, and each time the button to go to the survey linked to some Microsoft login page which wouldn't let you go further. I took the time to tell them about that, and added a PS to check my RN for any status changes at the same time. Let's see what, if anything, comes of that...

No they just installed it for me & I didn't realize it til you guys mention it lol.
I just asked Costa Mesa about not doing front plate because of holes and here is the response.

Attachments

• 041A49CD-2344-4E83-80CB-8165648E6E6A.jpeg
    041A49CD-2344-4E83-80CB-8165648E6E6A.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 74
No word from anyone in the past few days. Feeling jelly of the people who got texts :)

An interesting, albeit small wrinkle: Buena Park Tesla sent out some emails recently for feedback on the info session, and each time the button to go to the survey linked to some Microsoft login page which wouldn't let you go further. I took the time to tell them about that, and added a PS to check my RN for any status changes at the same time. Let's see what, if anything, comes of that...
Same thing happened to me twice this week with no result and I also emailed my contact this morning. Nothing back so far.

Congrats and it looks awesome! Saw 2 car carrier's on 101 south near san luis obispo. Hope their headed to SB to deliver the cars to us! Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope that it's coming soon!!
I'm taking delivery in Santa Barbara, and haven't gotten a vin /delivery date yet. But I did get an invite to a new owner's workshop this weekend so maybe that's a good sign they're coming soon!

• Love
Reactions: egj1 and lilsteens
Congrats and it looks awesome! Saw 2 car carrier's on 101 south near san luis obispo. Hope their headed to SB to deliver the cars to us! Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope that it's coming soon!!

That’s a great sign! Must be going to SB otherwise it’d be be taking the 5 down south, right? Getting excited to see movement!

I’m taking delivery in Santa Barbara as well; just switched to sleeper performance yesterday. I also got the invite for Saturday, but I’m going to skip it.

• Love
Reactions: egj1 and lilsteens