Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Opened my laptop to the opened Tesla page and found no VIN in the extension.
Came to TMC, saw all the VIN activity and thought....hmmmm?
Refreshed the Tesla page and VIN POPPED UP!
No delivery date set - I did not get texts about delivery, etc.

Merry Christmas to us all!

Ordered 10/12
White/White/19"/ AP

I'm betting our cars came off the line one after the other, and are also going to make the long trip to FL together!

Best of luck with delivery!

Reactions: tren01t
I can't believe it but I have a VIN! Hallelujah! Four weeks from order to the day.

Ordered 10/28
White/Black/18"/AP
Alexandria, VA

Trying to figure out what this means re: delivery now. Hopefully not too much longer but man, having a VIN makes this whole thing feel like it's actually happening! Congrats to everyone getting their VINs. Hopefully VINs are coming for a lot of folks this week!

Came and saw all the Vin's popping up and was told mine was supposed to be built today... going on 7 weeks. Not my day as of now :(
Another memeber posted about a week ago that a sales manager at on of the delivery centers indicated that there should be a lot of VIN's comming in the last week of November. Just keep checking and you will be good to go

I ordered a White/Black, aero, no FSD on 10/4.
Last week I got a message that I should expect delivery between 10/22 and 10/30.

Went to the Tesla workshop yesterday and asked about the message. They didn't confirm any date but told me to call them back on Wednesdays if I don't get any news.

So far, no VIN on my account.
Finally got my VIN assigned this morning!

I have a good feeling a lot of us are going to get VINS and call this week. But I doubt that lady on the phone was giving accurate information. I find it hard to believe a center would be up and operational without doing deliveries since October. There are deliveries in small amounts, not as big as the wave thats about to hit them lol. We are just around the corner.
"Heeeerrreeee's JOHNNNY!!"

• Funny
so is it VINs for last two weeks of October with black interior and VINs for firs three weeks of October for white interior (west coast at least)? I saw a few people in east coast with white interiors who ordered later in October get their VINs already... hmm gonna check mine real quick... watch... nothing

**EDIT**: Yup... nothing... I hate being right when it comes to my VIN not being assigned.... why can't this be the roulette table? I'd bet all on red and win big