Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Three trucks full of model 3s on I5 in Tacoma heading north. I am assuming all SR/SR+ all had 19s. Assumption because I am not aware of any others being delivered right now.

Attachments

• 0FDFA423-13D0-43AA-A342-CAD564D93DEF.jpeg
    0FDFA423-13D0-43AA-A342-CAD564D93DEF.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 75
Went to Tesla Owners orientation this past weekend. The rep looked up my account and told me to expect delivery 12/1-12/3. So there is hope in the Bay Area.

Still no VIN, no text, no email
Ordered 11/14
White/Blk, no FSD, 18" aero

Hmmm, that is weird. I was also there in that lovely overpacked event, and they told me that they are still looking at mid December delivery. I ordered 11/15 and have the basic cheap SR+
When I ordered the website said 5-7 weeks, and 12/1-3 would be 2.5 weeks.

I would love for them to just be over cautious and get it before we lose the $500 rebate...

Finally got VIN in source code today - 11/25/2019. No delivery date is set.

Order Date - 10/12/2019
SR+/White/Black/18" Aero
Costa Mesa, CA

Existing Model S owner. Phew, the process for Model 3 wait has been a real roller coaster. 2 weeks became 4 weeks and now finally some daylight after 6 weeks.

Me three! Been checking obsessively all day...

me four! Null party time.
my impatience is stating to feel like it has a tint of anger. mostly because everyone I talk to on Tesla side gives me a diff. idea on what to expect. and also i ordered 10/11. long enough! many people who switched orders or ordered way after that are getting the VIN rain, and i'm sitting here clicking on that Tesla logo Chrome extension like some idiot who can't accept i'm not Vinning today. :)