Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the text to schedule delivery on 12/16 in Dallas. SR+, White/Black, 18 in wheels, no FSD, ordered on 11/15. Vin source yesterday.

Congrats! I ordered a week after you, so hopefully I'll be getting that text soon. Just wondering, did the VIN ever appear for you in the Manage account page? We're required to have the VIN on the insurance in Texas, but I only have VIN from source code.

Congrats! I ordered a week after you, so hopefully I'll be getting that text soon. Just wondering, did the VIN ever appear for you in the Manage account page? We're required to have the VIN on the insurance in Texas, but I only have VIN from source code.
It still is not on there. My only official record of the VIN is an email from my SA last night asking me to arrange insurance, which has the VIN in the body of the email.

I dont need insurance before they will call to schedule a delivery do I? I can't imagine starting insurance before having a delivery date. Makes no sense to me. Having a Vin I could easily add it to my policy but couldnt give them an accurate start date yet.