Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that up until early November cars being produced were being shipped overseas. Car is being produced from middle of November to now are all for the US. Kind of makes sense if you’re trying to maximize the number of cars produced and delivered in the same quarter. It looks like they’re flooding the US from East Coast to the West Coast. There’s at least one case of somebody ordering and getting the car six days later

On 12/1 was given delivery options of 12/16 through 12/18 here in Dallas. I selected earliest option on—12/16. I had seen on this board hints that they may have gotten a delivery earlier in the week, so I contacted the delivery agent to see if an earlier delivery was possible. They told me that my car was already was in Dallas (a full week before delivery) and they’d be in touch with an earlier delivery date. Hoping to pick it up today or tomorrow.

Found this in my source code (searched for: DeliveryDetails)

"DeliveryDetails":
{ "Delivery": true,
"DeliveryEstimateDate":
{ "expectedDelivery": "Estimated delivery",
"minMonth": "Nov.",
"minYear": "'19",
"maxMonth": "Jan.",
"maxYear": "'20"

Ordered Oct 25th.

.....JANUARY?! KISS MY EGGROLL, TESLA

Their code better be something like: (deliveryDate < maxMonth) and not (deliveryDate <= maxMonth) *prays*

On 12/1 was given delivery options of 12/16 through 12/18 here in Dallas. I selected earliest option on—12/16. I had seen on this board hints that they may have gotten a delivery earlier in the week, so I contacted the delivery agent to see if an earlier delivery was possible. They told me that my car was already was in Dallas (a full week before delivery) and they’d be in touch with an earlier delivery date. Hoping to pick it up today or tomorrow.

Same here! Have an appointment at the Plano service center on 12/18 but I called them yesterday and they actually said my car was being inspected and as soon as they get the tags they can get me in so its possible we're in the same batch.

Reactions: ahb4050

"DeliveryDetails":
"DeliveryEstimateDate":

Ordered Oct 25th.

Their code better be something like: (deliveryDate < maxMonth) and not (deliveryDate <= maxMonth) *prays*

On the Manage page, I love that it says" Your Model 3 is coming with Autopilot. Save on Full Self-Driving before delivery." COOL, discount for FSD if I buy it before delivery...how much.... $7k.....
Hmm, you say that word, but I do not think you understand what it means."

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae

"DeliveryDetails":
"DeliveryEstimateDate":

Ordered Oct 25th.

Do you have a VIN now? I don't see anything but null on my source after delivery estimate...

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Hello everyone
So it’s being a few weeks since I last posted since then I have taken delivery of my now 8 days now. I have standard range plus and as you may know it comes with no fog lights. BUT THEY ARE INSTALL THE FOG LIGHTS ARE IN THE CAR AND HOPEFULLY SOON THEY WILL ALLOW IT. 2020 model 3

Hello everyone
So it’s being a few weeks since I last posted since then I have taken delivery of my now 8 days now. I have standard range plus and as you may know it comes with no fog lights. BUT THEY ARE INSTALL THE FOG LIGHTS ARE IN THE CAR AND HOPEFULLY SOON THEY WILL ALLOW IT. 2020 model 3

From what I've gathered, and I could be wrong, it seems that in order for you to be able to use the fog lights you need to have the premium package that costs $10/month. However, it's weird that you don't have it activated as it was my understanding that cars are at least getting a month free trial of premium services.

From what I've gathered, and I could be wrong, it seems that in order for you to be able to use the fog lights you need to have the premium package that costs $10/month. However, it's weird that you don't have it activated as it was my understanding that cars are at least getting a month free trial of premium services.

Is this confirmed?
Would that apply to heated seats in the back to be unlocked as well?

Reactions: tren01t