Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super frustrated. Ordered 10/14, sr+ white 18” aero non fsd and still not as single word.

They assigned me a SA from Topanga, but didn’t like the staff temperament there, very pushy and rude. Had really great experiences from Sherman oaks but couldn’t change originally so toughed it out. Still haven’t heard anything and just super frustrating (originally had 2 week estimate but understood things were shifting for over seas!) but now with California stuff moving, I figured I’d at least had heard from my SA once.

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
I wonder if there's a way to manually hook up the speakers through the wiring? or is it a software thing? ....is Wayne Brady gonna have to hack this bitch?
I read on another thread that the speakers are there but not wired up. Just sounds like u have to wire them up and they work. It does not come with sub or amp. Dude when are you going to get your vin or car or something? It's no fair and driving me crazy watching you wait. We started in October man. I am pulling for you big time. Hang in there the car is freaking awesome like everyone says!

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Every week, I convince myself, “This will be my week.” Going on 6 weeks this Saturday and I feel like I’m losing my sanity.

I texted my SA yesterday and he said his clients who ordered a few days before me are beginning to get VIN matched. For reference, I ordered 11/2 for Costa Mesa. “Headquarters has been VIN matching clients based on reservation date.”

I read on another thread that the speakers are there but not wired up. Just sounds like u have to wire them up and they work. It does not come with sub or amp. Dude when are you going to get your vin or car or something? It's no fair and driving me crazy watching you wait. We started in October man. I am pulling for you big time. Hang in there the car is freaking awesome like everyone says!
thanks bro! You've given me strength to hold on a little longer!!

Reactions: tren01t
Every week, I convince myself, “This will be my week.” Going on 6 weeks this Saturday and I feel like I’m losing my sanity.

I texted my SA yesterday and he said his clients who ordered a few days before me are beginning to get VIN matched. For reference, I ordered 11/2 for Costa Mesa. “Headquarters has been VIN matching clients based on reservation date.

Thats how you know its BS :D

I texted my SA yesterday and he said his clients who ordered a few days before me are beginning to get VIN matched. For reference, I ordered 11/2 for Costa Mesa. “Headquarters has been VIN matching clients based on reservation date.”
LOL your guy is lying... "clients who ordered a few days before you are getting VINs matched....." psh!

who ordered before you, has two thumbs, and still doesn't have his VIN?
thisGuy.png

THIS GUY!!!!

Ummm, excuse me but, you are behind me (ordered 10/18).
Back to then end of the line for you:D
Look at it this way; if Tesla keeps their word and delivers by year-end, we are closer to delivery than our order date now!
This is what is keeping me going! Although I am waiting a little longer than I would have liked, knowing that I will have my M3 within the next 20 days is pretty exciting. Hopefully that number is closer to 10-15 :)

Reactions: adregia

I am also in SoCal and ordered 2 weeks before you -- nothing so far.

I'm still surprised they sent my car 400 miles past my house just so they could send it back this direction when we have a service center less than an hour away. I was told it's because the service center doesnts have a sales license, but I figure the Mt Kisco store could do all the paperwork and overnight the plates to the service center. Seems like a waste of money and fuel.

Also from Costa Mesa! I ordered 10/17 and received my VIN on Monday with Delivery this Saturday. The car arrived today and I could pick it up right now but the earliest available with my schedule would be Saturday due to work :/

Also from Costa Mesa! I ordered 10/17 and received my VIN on Monday with Delivery this Saturday. The car arrived today and I could pick it up right now but the earliest available with my schedule would be Saturday due to work :/
I work about half a mile from the delivery center, so I’d be willing to take any day of the week to grab my car, even if that means going during lunch.

Graduation day (yesterday)! Ordered 10/19 SR+ white/white, delivery originally scheduled for today, but they called Monday and said it arrived, was being detailed, and I could pick it up Tuesday instead.

A couple very minor panel alignment issues I can live with, but the hood was pretty bad. They took it back to the service department, and 20 minutes later had it dead center.
Before:
IMG_20191210_141516.jpg IMG_20191210_141522.jpg
After:
IMG_20191210_164343.jpg IMG_20191210_164332.jpg

Car arrived with 2019.35.103 and just finished updating to 2019.40.2.1.

Taking delivery on Friday, hopefully. I’m taking delivery I’m MD but registering in NY because it’s my home state. For whatever reason this seems like an impossible task to workout, I’m 2 days away from delivery and no word on registration or state incentive yet.