Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat, buddy. Ordered at 2/4 and did everything. That one text is all I've gotten so far.

Just received an email to attend a Tesla workshop to go through the delivery process, so that on delivery day, I'll be able to grab the keys and go. I'm presuming they're intending on delivery days to be really busy and want to be proactive.

I'm attending this Saturday at Robson!

Just received an email to attend a Tesla workshop to go through the delivery process, so that on delivery day, I'll be able to grab the keys and go. I'm presuming they're intending on delivery days to be really busy and want to be proactive.

I'm attending this Saturday at Robson!

Lucky you. I almost feel as though I should reach out to someone for an update, but just assume that should there be any meaningful progress that they'd just contact me.

Lucky you. I almost feel as though I should reach out to someone for an update, but just assume that should there be any meaningful progress that they'd just contact me.
You’ve got a long way to go my friend, some of us ordered back in December and still don’t have Vin numbers. You’ll most likely get a text tonight along with the majority of us, and most likely it won’t mean anything. Welcome to the struggle!

• Funny
Reactions: Hyacinth416
Not even the "Welcome to Tesla" text?

If you haven't received that, you're doomed.

giphy-8.gif