Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up today with a text showing the car arrived earlier than expected. I was able to take delivery same day. I’d say the car exceeded my expectations and only had a few minor things that need adjustment. If I hadn’t been so thorough it would’ve been a 5-10 minute process to accept delivery and head out.

Also, they changed the process for correcting defects. I was told I had until the end of delivery day to make an appointment to fix any issues... ymmv.
C860217E-15AE-46F1-99D4-B0044819141D.jpeg

Just got an update on the website. Says:

"Delivery Appointment​

Mar. 22, 2021, 9:00am - 6:00pm

Serramonte-1500 Collins Ave
1500 Collins Ave
Colma, CA 94014
We will notify you when your car has arrived at your delivery location."

Guess I don't get a choice of times. Just show up in that time period?

I'm in the SF north bay and received the VIN on Friday and notice to take delivery Today or tomorrow. I ordered late Feb. unfortanly I can't take delivery until my CA BEV grant is approved which can take a few more weeks. My SA told me no problem about pushing the delivery window until that happens. I hope I don't get stuck waiting until June for the next devilry window.
It's Great everyone else is getting theirs.

I'm in the SF north bay and received the VIN on Friday and notice to take delivery Today or tomorrow. I ordered late Feb. unfortanly I can't take delivery until my CA BEV grant is approved which can take a few more weeks. My SA told me no problem about pushing the delivery window until that happens. I hope I don't get stuck waiting until June for the next devilry window.
What is the California BEV Grant? Is it different than the CVAP?

When did you apply? It took about 3 months to get my approval.