Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still sad that I didn't get the call too. How could so many Tesla's be waiting for people... if by the order agreement you would have to pick up within 3 days.
Yeah when my VIN showed up it literally was that day and then the next 2 days for delivery so I had to take off work because we weren't going to drive all day and then drive back in the same day so we rented a hotel room and everything

Reactions: makirules
Yeah when my VIN showed up it literally was that day and then the next 2 days for delivery so I had to take off work because we weren't going to drive all day and then drive back in the same day so we rented a hotel room and everything
That is what I am afraid of.. order agreement says it has to be within 3 days. My luck is that I will get the VIN on Monday and both me and my wife will have to take a day off and drive up there (and drive back the same day). We would love for it to be able to be picked up on a Saturday because we had plans on getting someone to watch our kids and we would do the same thing as you did (rent a hotel room and stay the night).

Glad many folks are getting their VINs.

Go to the order page, right click somewhere on screen and click "view source code" or something similarly worded depending on browser. Once on that page press ctrl+f key and search for 5YJ. Your VIN should be there.

I am fairly tech savvy (and maybe it is that I don't have a VIN yet), but when I search 5YJ it shows up 115 time in one long line of code (all different numbers and or letters following it). I assume this means no VIN for me yet?

Also, my EDD has now disappeared all day.