Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have delivery set for this coming Tuesday and when I made the appointment to pick it up it showed my home address, now it's showing the address for a service center about 45 mins from me. Is this just a glitch or did my delivery location change?

I've already contacted my SA but thought I'd just ask here.

I know everyone is very anxious to get their cars (I am too) but you all are stressing me out. Lol

There are thousands of orders out there for these cars and it mostly seems to be a first come, first serve basis, in addition to the configuration of the car you ordered. BUT Tesla as a company wants every quarter to be successful (especially after some of the negative press they received lately) they are going to do everything they can to make sure they deliver all of the cars they made for this quarter. So unless you ordered pretty late in May, you'll almost certainly get your car before the end of June.

Reactions: GiFer
Soooo

Mission update Day 1 - I’ve uploaded my insurance card last night to see if anything would change. The current card I uploaded was my current active insurance.

As of yesterday my dates were June 17-30 that switched to that two days ago.
As of this morning it switched to June 19-30, these were the dates I’ve had for a good solid week since Friday May 28

I’ll update my mission in 5 days unless something else comes up sooner…. Radio Out

Reactions: GiFer and makirules
Soooo

Mission update Day 1 - I’ve uploaded my insurance card last night to see if anything would change. The current card I uploaded was my current active insurance.

As of yesterday my dates were June 17-30 that switched to that two days ago.
As of this morning it switched to June 19-30, these were the dates I’ve had for a good solid week since Friday May 28

I’ll update my mission in 5 days unless something else comes up sooner…. Radio Out
Maybe you will have better luck than me with uploading your insurance card... but I don't think that anything that WE do really affects the delivery estimate...

Reactions: mdanieltech
Maybe you will have better luck than me with uploading your insurance card... but I don't think that anything that WE do really affects the delivery estimate...
I agree. I got the email suggesting that I should add my insurance to "fast track" my delivery (I have my VIN). So I talked to my insurance agent and they agreed to add the tesla to the policy and would adjust the premium based on actual delivery date. I uploaded the ne insurance card with the vin and it did absolutely nothing to my expected delivery window. So I'm still waiting on the text to be able to set that up.

Reactions: mdanieltech
I asked this question in a "Battery/Charging" related thread, but everyone there was too busy discussing charge capabilities and numbers :rolleyes: so no one answered...

Has anyone here already purchased or can recommend a home charger?

Is it best to go with the Tesla one? or did you go with a generic?
I went with the Tesla Wall Charger. My accountant said I would get the 26% tax break on the wall charger in Fl. I’ve also done Tesla Solar and Powerwalls so I had one of the installers do the wall charger as well. I had a few quotes on the 14-50 NEMA and the cost of supplies are high right now. The prices were very comparable so I decided to go with the wall charger.

Reactions: GiFer
Starting to get anxious & mildly annoyed! Ordered 5/5 sr+ white/white/aero/no fsd, aka the day q2 "sold out"

EDD:
June 9-30
5-8 weeks
nothing
June 11-30
June 14-30
June 15-30
now June 17-30

my SA told me over the weekend that my delivery would be happening "very soon" but this ain't very soon for me haha
Going in and looking at the dates is very discouraging. Mines changed like that then 4-13 weeks (end of august) then 2 days later I was able to make my appointment to pick it up then paid final payment. Ignore the site, just wait for the text :) You’ll save yourself the anxiety and annoyance.