Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD moved 1 day to left. Yesterday had texted my SA about my July 15 - Aug 4 window. He said “Good afternoon, pardon the delay reply as we have been back to back during the day. We should have a much clearer idea of when your pickup will be in the upcoming week. If a VIN does not pair to your order automatically towards the 6/23 we can review existing new inventory options already on the ground as well.”

Last night, we decided to change exterior color from White to MSM. I texted him at 9 pm last night and at 11.30 am today he replied “This update has been submitted and will reflect within your My Tesla Account towards end of the day.”

I refreshed my account at noon and now it reflects MSM and the additional $1000. He seems to take time to reply but his replies are thoughtful. Maybe I got lucky with my SA.
My EDD is still same with color change. I’m hoping to get the update next week and we are also scheduled for electric outlet 14-50 in our garage on Thursday next week.

Also, starting Monday June 7, CT is increasing state rebate innCHEAPR program from $1500 to $2250. Seems like Tesla will deliver ton of cars in last 2 weeks to make a big quarter of sales.

For reference, I had ordered on May 27 when it showed 8-13 weeks wait. Mentally prepared to wait till mid/late August but will gladly accept delivery in June or July.

Last edited:
Reactions: GiFer
My EDD moved 1 day to left. Yesterday had texted my SA about my July 15 - Aug 14 window. He said “Good afternoon, pardon the delay reply as we have been back to back during the day. We should have a much clearer idea of when your pickup will be in the upcoming week. If a VIN does not pair to your order automatically towards the 6/23 we can review existing new inventory options already on the ground as well.”

Last night, we decided to change exterior color from White to MSM. I texted him at 9 pm last night and at 11.30 am today he replied “This update has been submitted and will reflect within your My Tesla Account towards end of the day.”

I refreshed my account at noon and now it reflects MSM and the additional $1000. He seems to take time to reply but his replies are thoughtful. Maybe I got lucky with my SA.
My EDD is still same with color change. I’m hoping to get the update next week and we are also scheduled for electric outlet 14-50 in our garage on Thursday next week.

Also, starting Monday June 7, CT is increasing state rebate innCHEAPR program from $1500 to $2250. Seems like Tesla will deliver ton of cars in last 2 weeks to make a big quarter of sales.

For reference, I had ordered on May 27 when it showed 8-13 weeks wait. Mentally prepared to wait till mid/late August but will gladly accept delivery in June or July.
That's interesting. I thought any changes to your order makes you have to pay for the new amount for the model 3s...

and yes... you got lucky with the responsive SA.

got the text I have been waiting for today! Car is scheduled for home delivery TOMORROW!!!!

Problem is.....I didn't know I could not use a credit card to charge the down payment on...and I moved all my liquid cash into a high interest savings account which takes a couple days to transfer to/from.

So I have about 7500 available and I need 12k to get the car.

Thank god I was able to use my high interest account number and routing number and have it deducted directly from there.

So looks like I will be driving to work on Monday in my new ride! So excited.

But totally strange how it went from EDD 6/14-6/30 with no VIN four days ago; to 6/2-6/14 with VIN assigned; to today getting a text that delivery will be tomorrow.

got the text I have been waiting for today! Car is scheduled for home delivery TOMORROW!!!!

Problem is.....I didn't know I could not use a credit card to charge the down payment on...and I moved all my liquid cash into a high interest savings account which takes a couple days to transfer to/from.

Thank god I was able to use my high interest account number and routing number and have it deducted directly from there.

But totally strange how it went from EDD 6/14-6/30 with no VIN four days ago; to 6/2-6/14 with VIN assigned; to today getting a text that delivery will be tomorrow.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new ride

Congrats!! When was your order date again?

I just love how my SA says to ignore estimates then when I ask about new July EDD he says “it’s still possible for delivery before end of June”. Living near the Factory means nothing lol

Got my VIN. Logged in today, had the Teslavision notice, accepted, and then VIN popped up. Delivery window showing 6/17-6/23 (was 6/18-6/26 before VIN).

4/3 order date, Blue/Black/Aero M3 SR+, Virginia.
Congrats! I have the same exact order configuration, but I ordered about a month and half after you. I hope that doesn’t mean I’ll get mine a month and half later as well lol.

Reactions: ZeroTo325