Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my order with that location, though no VIN yet. Who was able to tell you yours would arrive on the 17th? When I have asked my SA he just says it will be this month, but will never commit to anything.
Once I got my VIN he called the next day to schedule the pickup. Got the VIN Thursday night and the car was still in CALI when we spoke on Friday with an estimated delivery date to StL of the 17th. I just checked back in today and it's now outside of Chicago with an ETA of the 16th (kinda surprised ETA hasn't moved up more given it's current proximity). Basically I'm just trying to get a feel from someone local for whether it's realistic to expect it sooner than the 17th (now 16th) or if that timeline is likely to hold.

Reactions: GiFer and makirules
Anyone picking up in Buena Park, CA?
my current edd states June 11-26. Still no vin.

im scheduled for a Buena Park pickup. My EDD states June 18-30 and has been that way for about a week. My EDD was as early as June 4-20 but here we are with no indication of anything yet. I ordered on 5/12 (white, black int, 18” wheels, no FSD)

Once I got my VIN he called the next day to schedule the pickup. Got the VIN Thursday night and the car was still in CALI when we spoke on Friday with an estimated delivery date to StL of the 17th. I just checked back in today and it's now outside of Chicago with an ETA of the 16th (kinda surprised ETA hasn't moved up more given it's current proximity). Basically I'm just trying to get a feel from someone local for whether it's realistic to expect it sooner than the 17th (now 16th) or if that timeline is likely to hold.
Mine was supposed to be in on Thursday, but arrived on Tuesday. I was unable to pick it up today. So tomorrow is the day.

OK, got it, thanks... I don't have my VIN yet, which is probably why they are vague.

Well I was watching the Tesla site for existing inventory and a SR+ in blue with white interior popped up today. I had a blue with black interior on order but I went ahead and pulled the trigger! EDD is June 20-26 now after I accepted the TV prompt. Paying a little extra but I think it’s worth it.
Did they give you the $100 back from your previous order and apply it to the new one you ordered?

Called the Kansas City location (because I am impatient).. and they said that my car is scheduled to be there on the 19th (my delivery advisor told me the 22nd). Could be sooner though (and obviously could be later). They said if they get it in early the 19th, I can pick it up that day, otherwise it's a Monday pickup for me. Hopefully not Monday because my wife would have to take a day off without pay... so here is hoping that it gets there before the 19th.

Damn. I got a call from the SC here and my car is stuck at the port. I was scheduled for this Saturday. Got pushed back to next week Saturday. Argh…. He did say that if it gets released from port earlier, they can push it forward. Just hope it doesn’t to to the right some more. Why you gotta do this to me.

Damn. I got a call from the SC here and my car is stuck at the port. I was scheduled for this Saturday. Got pushed back to next week Saturday. Argh…. He did say that if it gets released from port earlier, they can push it forward. Just hope it doesn’t to to the right some more. Why you gotta do this to me.
did you do a transport service like the guy from Alaska did? or is Tesla doing the shipping themselves?

Called the Kansas City location (because I am impatient).. and they said that my car is scheduled to be there on the 19th (my delivery advisor told me the 22nd). Could be sooner though (and obviously could be later). They said if they get it in early the 19th, I can pick it up that day, otherwise it's a Monday pickup for me. Hopefully not Monday because my wife would have to take a day off without pay... so here is hoping that it gets there before the 19th.
I was hoping it was on the truck with mine.

I’m taking Uber if it’s the weekday it would only cost me 45 bucks and that’s better than my wife taking off