Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like you should get it at the end of the month. The other replies in this thread are East Coast, so it makes sense they’d get deliveries earlier, and West Coast will get them a bit later but still within a Q2 delivery.

Also, for CA, you can upload your existing insurance policy (if you have one), it doesn’t need to have the car on it until you go for pickup. You can also add as soon as you get a VIN, but that way nothing in your account shows as pending.

I'll be honest it seems as if 8-10 days after my order date (May8) that the dates are way out!

But at the same time I heard people calling their SAs to ask what the heck is with the dates and then it changes/not right from what they say...

May want to give them a call for sanity sake

Yeah maybe I’ll give a call later today, if that’s even going to clarify anything. When I placed my order the wait was 3-11 weeks, so the August 2 date would be the 11th week.

Reactions: mdanieltech
So people that are getting the TV and the VINs or Final Payment notifications, is it pretty obvious when you receive the message? I'm just curious so I can keep an eye out for it.

Also is it on your "Account" page the first page you receive when you login where it shows (Manage, View Add) or is it when you click manage?
It was very obvious, the manage page wasn’t showing anything else other than the TV prompt… check it out!

Attachments

• ABA4BAD3-CF5D-4620-8505-51F0D6DF60A3.jpeg
    ABA4BAD3-CF5D-4620-8505-51F0D6DF60A3.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 75
Man EDD threw me a curve ball yesterday. Ordered 06/01 and had a EDD of 06/20-06/30 . I was so excited for a potential earlier delivery...

Sadly, tesla EDD gods were just playing with my feelings. EDD went back to what I was see the past few days of 07/13-08/02 😞

Man EDD threw me a curve ball yesterday. Ordered 06/01 and had a EDD of 06/20-06/30 . I was so excited for a potential earlier delivery...

Sadly, tesla EDD gods were just playing with my feelings. EDD went back to what I was see the past few days of 07/13-08/02 😞
Also in Indianapolis. Ordered 5/14 a blue M3 SR+ with black interior and 19" wheels, no FSD. Like many others I have also seen the daily shift of the first date. This morning it is now June 23-30.

Seeing A_55 (May 17) report the EDD jump to July it seems I may be on the bubble for June. Still hoping my current EDD is accurate.