Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So people that are getting the TV and the VINs or Final Payment notifications, is it pretty obvious when you receive the message? I'm just curious so I can keep an eye out for it.

Also is it on your "Account" page the first page you receive when you login where it shows (Manage, View Add) or is it when you click manage?
After you go into the manage page.

Just got a text saying "Financing for your Tesla has been approved. Go to your Tesla account for more details." Note, it was already approved weeks ago.

Logged into my account and I got the Tesla Vision acceptance screen. After accepting, my account page shows a VIN and my EDD moved from June 21st - June 30th to June 9th - 12th!

SR+, MSM, Black interior, aero wheels, no FSD, 36k mile lease, Ft Myers FL. Ordered 5/8/21.
I literally was about to ask everyone how long after the Trade-In Text do people usually get the Delivery Text, but it seems like everyone including those that just got their VINs today received that Text. Hopefully, it means that we'll get our cars soon.

Ps. Florida People. I went to my local Tesla Dealership and verified. My car is currently in West Virginia (Approximately a 3 Day Drive to Florida...) Maybe some other Florida Cars are also heading this way...
5 days in after receiving my VIN, my EDD shifted to one day early (now June 13th to 19th), but I have yet to receive my scheduling text...
Same for me. Received my vin, EDD is now showing June 17-23. I have not been contacted to schedule.

Reactions: Tesconnect
Spoke to a SA at the dealership I went to, said he thinks I should have a Vin at the end of June/beginning of July. Guess we’ll see what happens. My order was all standard, which I thought was going to work in my favor lol
you and me both about the all standard thing. I think the 'all standard' cars are made last.... just judging by everything I have seen here and on reddit (and my personal experience obviously).

Reactions: A_55
I don't want to be a bucket of cold water but...

You ordered less than a month ago... Most of us have been waiting for 6+ weeks. The current EDD is 9-13 weeks.

More likely than not you are looking at delivery for next quarter. (Past June for sure)

Ps. I'm at week 7 and I haven't received a delivery date... Meaning that I'll get my car probably at week 8-9...

1623339164963.png

I don't want to be a bucket of cold water but...

You ordered less than a month ago... Most of us have been waiting for 6+ weeks. The current EDD is 9-13 weeks.

More likely than not you are looking at delivery for next quarter. (Past June for sure)

Ps. I'm at week 7 and I haven't received a delivery date... Meaning that I'll get my car probably at week 8-9...

View attachment 671632

In my experience, it took me 11 weeks to get my VIN. I still don't have my car. Estimated delivery date puts it at week 13 or week 14 from when I ordered. (when I ordered it said 1-13 weeks).