Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing all these dates makes me glad I found an existing inventory and bought it on Wednesday. Before that my dates were July 14-Aug 3. Was going to call my SA today to see if they can let me know where my car is. I feel for all of you, I just couldn’t bear waiting plus I didn’t want my trade in value to go down.

I asked my SA yesterday if he had anything only thing was is a RED one out in Utah... No Thanks I want Black! Plus I'd pay an additional $2k to move it to Michigan... NOPE...

I have a strong feeling I'll get mine by months end... Just holding out hope I think if it starts to creep into July I'll be looking at inventory and possibly pop for a long range if it's there... But right now I'm not desperate, plus my sons off for summer break so not too many moving parts on the car side.

Reactions: GiFer
I asked my SA yesterday if he had anything only thing was is a RED one out in Utah... No Thanks I want Black! Plus I'd pay an additional $2k to move it to Michigan... NOPE...

I have a strong feeling I'll get mine by months end... Just holding out hope I think if it starts to creep into July I'll be looking at inventory and possibly pop for a long range if it's there... But right now I'm not desperate, plus my sons off for summer break so not too many moving parts on the car side.
I didn’t even rely on my SA, I was just checking the existing inventory and found it. It was the same color as what I ordered but with white interior, figured I could live with the white interior. Had to pay $500 to get it transported as it was on its way to Richmond, VA.

I ordered 5/2

Until this morning is was holding at June 18-30. Now I’m in the 9-13 week club.

LR AWD M3 White ext/Black int. I’m in Northern CA.

Hopefully it’s a glitch. Otherwise, I’ll have to start looking for a different car. I can’t wait another 9-13 weeks on top of the 6 weeks I’m already in.

Reactions: mdanieltech
I'm just wondering/curious/hoping... Are we the next batch of VINs?... It seems weird that a group of us all week were going up day by day then all of a sudden we are hit with 9-13 weeks or July-Aug date.... Interesting...
I feel like it’s some type of lottery like we all shift to the 9-13 weeks then the computers try’s to match by areas color etc… and all good get vin. No match go back till next time

I don't even remember my EDD in "Weeks" when I first ordered it...

I'm hoping by what I've read around here people go from the dates to weeks to nothing to VIN.... IDK if this will stay true for all of us that changed but it's interesting enough...

I swear I do not want July I ordered 4 days after you with everything you have except for Sold Black exterior... I'm down to 1 car house starting this Tue when I sell my current car to Carvana..
Guess I should clarify my statement on the initial dates, the order screen said 5-8 weeks when it was placed, honestly I didn't even pay much attention to the EDD dates in the account those first few weeks so they could have said anything in early May.

I get you, we just sold our car last week and living the one car life in the meantime too.

Guess I should clarify my statement on the initial dates, the order screen said 5-8 weeks when it was placed, honestly I didn't even pay much attention to the EDD dates in the account those first few weeks so they could have said anything in early May.

I get you, we just sold our car last week and living the one car life in the meantime too.
I feel your one car life pain... I have been doing that since GM bought back my Bolt 4/30.

Seeing all these dates makes me glad I found an existing inventory and bought it on Wednesday. Before that my dates were July 14-Aug 3. Was going to call my SA today to see if they can let me know where my car is. I feel for all of you, I just couldn’t bear waiting plus I didn’t want my trade in value to go down.
Spoke to the SC today, they said the car is on the rail still and the current ETA is June 21, could be earlier than that or later. Of course I’ll be on vacation that week, will be hoping it comes in earlier than that.

I got my VIN yesterday, and then last evening, spotted a Model 3 parked on the street near my hotel (I’m on a family vacation this week). Since ordering, I have been considering some PPF, so I went up to check out the front bumper and rocker panels.

Within seconds, the headlights flashed and I could see on the touchscreen that Sentry mode had been activated. Busted. I considered typing a “just looking” message on my phone, but just waved and walked off.

Someone above recently asked if a VIN might change, and I have read that that can happen. Hope not, since I had to submit coverage on my new VIN today, but I guess I can deal with it with my insurance co, if necessary.

I didn’t even rely on my SA, I was just checking the existing inventory and found it. It was the same color as what I ordered but with white interior, figured I could live with the white interior. Had to pay $500 to get it transported as it was on its way to Richmond, VA.
My range before this 9-13 weeks change was June 23-30 which goes along with what my advisor said for 25th delivery. He stated my car would be made the 13th so ig only way to see if hes right is if I get a VIN tomorrow or day after lol.

16th my SA I could get my VIN
LAST WEEK of June said I could get my ca

I don’t trust anything until I see TV or VIN 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey all, Ive been trying to reach out to my SA but haven't received a response. Thought id ask the question here.... how do I know if my account is ready to purchase and everything looks good?

I chose cash option and uploaded my insurance to account. I want to make sure I don't delay delivery or vin at all.

2021 M3 SR+
Red/Black
No FSD
San Diego 5/8
I am also from San Diego and ordered 5/19 and chose cash option. At this point there is nothing else to do. What's your EDD?

i had 9-13 weeks yesterday but it changed back to dates this morning (EDD is June 14 - June 25). dont worry, it will hopefully change back to actual dates tomorrow for those showing weeks

Ordered on 4/27
Black/Black SR+ no FSD
EDD as of 6/12: June 14 - June 25
I hope so. It is frustrating since I have been trying to reach anyone at my local Tesla dealership all morning. No matter what option I choose, it rolls straight to voicemail and zero response from my salesperson. All I am looking for is a realistic delivery date so I can make the determination as to whether or not I will stick with the model free or purchase a new Toyota Avalon hybrid limited or something along those lines. It is hard to time the sale of your current vehicle with current market conditions and have a loose expectation of delivery date.

This last week been a roller coaster of emotions

666CE78B-D376-40FE-AA02-EFC6B13314C9.jpeg