Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We went to the Tesla sales center today (June 15) in Los Angeles and put in an order for a standard M3 with the ONLY modification being white interior. We were given a 9-13 week time frame for delivery. About 9 hours after the ordered was placed our delivery slot moved to June 18-21 (3-6 days from order date). Say what? Anyone else get bumped up like this? Crazy and exciting! No idea why and still believe it may be an error but we will see......

Incoming SoCal Deliveries

Check out this Reddit post - this user saw 11 semi trucks today full of Tesla’s on the way to SoCal!

Let’s all rally for EOQ push for us all!!
Hopefully they saw mine coming lol

Update: I already had my scheduled delivery time changed twice:

1st - pickup time was suppose to be last Sunday 6/13 - (it was rescheduled on Friday as the car didn't arrive)

2nd - pickup time was scheduled for today 6/15 - (it was rescheduled for Saturday the 19th, truck with the cars couldn't be located lol)

3rd - pickup time is now Saturday 19th! (here's hoping one of those trucks has mine on it)

Already signed the the paperwork and made final payment even though I don't have my car yet....

Don't get too excited if you have a delivery time scheduled :rolleyes:

It will arrive someday, it was probably the dumb plaid event that caused the delay as they had to stop everything to demo the S....

FYI: It may be a good idea to call your SA to see if they can give any information on a build date from their internal system.

I ordered 4/19 SR+, no customizations and my EDD has never gone past June 30th. Haven't had a VIN assigned or anything yet, but I assumed this was expected as I am Southern California. However, I called my SA today to see if they were able to do a home delivery to my location as I had originally set as pick up. Out of curiosity after that discussion I asked for confirmation that I could still expect delivery by end of June. The SA told me that I should actually now expect a build "mid July" and a delivery later in July. I was quite shocked as I had been told by my SA on 3 different occasions prior that I should expect by end of June.

Now as I am in the need of this car due to giving my old one to my brother, I spent the rest of the afternoon refreshing the existing inventory page. I was able to find an SR+ with 19" wheels and picked it up and called my SA. They were able to immediately switch the existing VIN to my existing RN account as well as keep my original loan agreement. I will now just owe ~$1500+ at signing on top of my original intended down payment.

Accidentally stayed up far too late and found myself a White/Black M3SR+ Aero Wheels, in inventory, in transit.

Payed the $100. Praying in transit is a good sign. delivery fee was $0... hoping that's a good sign.

Thank the lord for Dorian, the nice Fullertonian Tesla employee who chatted with me at 1:30 AM.

Knowing my luck my original order is gonna have a vin assigned tomorrow morning. Hoping that's not the case... Hoping this will go smoothly so I can release my spot in line to one of you gorgeous folks! <3

Reactions: Zinzan
Picked it up Monday afternoon, loving it!

98D2299E-B0CD-4995-A442-90B543C694E7.jpeg

Woke up to find Atlanta with a couple M3’s in MSM and nabbed one! I need to call my local dealer when they open to remove FSD and transfer the order. Initially got the pearl white but started thinking about how much easier it is to keep a gray car clean. Then this one showed up.
You can ask to remove FSD from existing inventory stock? That makes a difference. Just got pushed back another day so I’m now 6/28-6/30 and have zero faith in Tesla or their SAs to deliver in their word of June delivery so I’ve been checking on stock but they all have FSD.

Similar EDD change today for me. Yesterday my EDD was July 19th-Aug 9th. Today went to June 28-June 30. No VIN or TV notification though. Fingers crossed. But knowing how this works won't be surprised if EDD jumps to August again tomorrow hah.
lol called it. EDD went from June 28-30 yesterday to July 18-Aug 07. Granted i ordered 6/1 so the june EDD would have been a lot earlier than I'm seeing users get their delivery on this forum but one can hope. blue balled by EDD once again. oh well, haven't had a car in almost 3 years, think i can wait it out another month or 2.

lol called it. EDD went from June 28-30 yesterday to July 18-Aug 07. Granted i ordered 6/1 so the june EDD would have been a lot earlier than I'm seeing users get their delivery on this forum but one can hope. blue balled by EDD once again. oh well, haven't had a car in almost 3 years, think i can wait it out another month or 2.

July 18-August 7 has been my EDD for weeks now. We EDD bros

Reactions: mramin