Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok this is something new. I logged in and my EDD changed to 8/5-8/20 and under insurance there’s a section that says Agreements but the blue place where it says Review is kinda grayed out so I can’t click it. It just says “you will be notified once your agreements are ready for review”. Anyone know what that is?

I have this now too…not sure but feeling hopeful
tenor.gif

Hi folks! Have been lurking for several weeks now but this is my first post!

Placed my order 07/21 (2 days ago) - M3 SR+ white / white - 18“ aero wheels

I have already seen some very drastic changes to my delivery estimate…

July 21: 9-13 weeks (implying Sept 22 - Oct 20) - order placed
July 22: Aug 30 - Sept 29
July 23: Aug 13 - Sept 02

Pretty big changes, right? I won’t hold my breath for this latest set of dates to come true. :)

I’m in Canada - east coast - but for us Maritimers, we have to take delivery in Ottawa and then have it transported to us 3rd party. Also considering flying up and driving it home, depending on COVID restrictions.

Good luck to all. :)

Wondering if yours is on the same train as mine heading to the NJ hub. Mine is supposed to arrive at the showroom in Tysons Corner, VA at some point on 24 July and then scheduled for home delivery on 26 July. Was told that my location receives a huge batch of over 30 cars at once. My SA said they may receive the vehicle at 12:01 am on Saturday or midnight and that’s why they don’t want to schedule delivery prior to 7/26. 🤞🏼 Hoping all is well in transit.. and that I get delivery on or before Monday! 😁😎

For all of you still waiting, I wish you peace and calm during this crazy pandemic storm of insane luck. I hope you take delivery soon.. that the car is in perfect shape.. that you get the best trade-in value for your car.. that your financing goes smoothly. One day soon, I hope to meet some of you at a Tesla event. We are sooooo close!!!
I just got call from Mt. Kisco Delivery center. The vehicle has arrived today and everything is set for my delivery on Sunday. All the best to you for your home delivery on July 26. Exciting times.

I get the frustration with the long wait and the lack of communication. I think people also need to take into account everything that is going on right now with the high demand for used cars, high demand for Tesla ( gas prices going up and pandemic ending and people wanting to spend money and go places). I don't think this is the normal but just a bad timing situation when ordering these vehicles.
While I knew the timeline based on my original order, I have enjoyed the journey of checking EDD and reading these forums. I am fortunate to have a SA that is communicative and I have always called the Tesla number and have received help from a human when needed. I know there are quirks of working with this company. I had good experience with my Tesla Solar install earlier this year. I would say, this is not an experience of walking in dealership and picking car, haggling and then walking away with car after exhaustive negotiation. Its a different experience. People who need the car today or now, should only check the inventory cars (if any available) on Tesla website or go to other EV manufacturers. While I have enjoyed the journey, many have agonized and taken the EDD too seriously that has caused them aggravation and turmoil. If the vehicle does not become available within the original timeline, I can understand people become upset (and there are many such cases). However, I have seen many who ordered early July and the initial delivery timeline was greater than 16 weeks. If such people after 2 weeks complain about EDD, I think that is a bit out of order.

Just enjoy the EDD or dont check it if it bothers you. When the VIN is assigned, you can start tracking your delivery. Believe me it will be peaceful and enjoyable experience.

I just got call from Mt. Kisco Delivery center. The vehicle has arrived today and everything is set for my delivery on Sunday. All the best to you for your home delivery on July 26. Exciting times.

I also will be getting from the Mt. Kisco Delivery center. They have answered my all my emails within minutes and are very helpful with all my questions. Very good customer service. Even explained the EDD isn't really that accurate. Another 3 weeks or so of waiting for me and following this thread.

Enjoy your Tesla!

Reactions: Tesconnect
I also will be getting from the Mt. Kisco Delivery center. They have answered my all my emails within minutes and are very helpful with all my questions. Very good customer service. Even explained the EDD isn't really that accurate. Another 3 weeks or so of waiting for me and following this thread.

Enjoy your Tesla!
Enjoy your new ride in few weeks.

While I have enjoyed the journey, many have agonized and taken the EDD too seriously that has caused them aggravation and turmoil. If the vehicle does not become available within the original timeline, I can understand people become upset (and there are many such cases). However, I have seen many who ordered early July and the initial delivery timeline was greater than 16 weeks. If such people after 2 weeks complain about EDD, I think that is a bit out of order.

Just enjoy the EDD or dont check it if it bothers you. When the VIN is assigned, you can start tracking your delivery. Believe me it will be peaceful and enjoyable experience.
Absolutely. Wise words here. My bold above. PSA for those that keep posting their EDD and seem worried about it when they only ordered in July: Worrying about your changing EDD is as silly as worrying about your daily horoscope. If you're new to these forums then please understand that the people posting the EDD over and over are either just having fun while they wait, or are deeply mistaken about what the EDD is. The informed are the former; the ill-informed are the latter. Enjoy the wait! It can genuinely be fun, even if agonizing! ;) :)