Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else ordered Midnight silver metallic color? I've been reading few pages but couldn't find anyone who ordered this color.
My co-worker ordered that color through Tysons in VA in early May (2 weeks before I ordered mine in black) and had his delivered 7/26 (the day after mine was delivered). That was my next choice to black. BEAUTIFUL color!!

My co-worker ordered that color through Tysons in VA in early May (2 weeks before I ordered mine in black) and had his delivered 7/26 (the day after mine was delivered). That was my next choice to black. BEAUTIFUL color!!
MSM was a very close 2nd and black coming at 3rd for me.

In Southern California heat though, I just felt like I needed the car to be white haha. I imagine a white exterior/interior will help with the cabin overheat protection, helping me save some range. It also helped that white was also the free color.

If I lived by the beach or somewhere cooler, I'd 100% have gone for MSM or black.

Reactions: CCRM3
Same place, ordered a couple of days earlier but my date is still 8/11-8/30 - first date has moved a bit in the last few days but that's it. So odd. Mine is blue/ black.

Our other car will probably not last that long either.

Will have to keep checking for other Mercer County updates!
I am also in NJ and ordered the same day as you. White/Black aero and no FSD

Reactions: asquared17
Same place, ordered a couple of days earlier but my date is still 8/11-8/30 - first date has moved a bit in the last few days but that's it. So odd. Mine is blue/ black.

Our other car will probably not last that long either.

Will have to keep checking for other Mercer County updates!
Hopefully your dates don't get pushed back, wouldn't want to see you without a running car!

MSM was a very close 2nd and black coming at 3rd for me.

In Southern California heat though, I just felt like I needed the car to be white haha. I imagine a white exterior/interior will help with the cabin overheat protection, helping me save some range. It also helped that white was also the free color.

If I lived by the beach or somewhere cooler, I'd 100% have gone for MSM or black.
I ordered MSM, the main reason is that I have 2 white cars already and didn't feel like having a 3rd one in the same color. I think they look great in white, but honestly I might end up changing the MSM to cement gray wrap with mate black rims, I just love that cement gray color!