Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow that is awful.

The only way I was able to get a hold of my local Tesla dealership was by calling corporate. They transferred me to the same Tesla center I was trying to call but they only picked up when I was calling through corporate first.

Try giving them a call, it looks like they have some type of different priority/phone queue.

1 (888) 518-3752
I've tried this before, and it goes to VM just like when i call the center direct. You probably got lucky!

Huzzah
20210729_134628~2.jpg

Just got the Tesla Vision prompt and a VIN :oops: . Ordered 6/3. The only option for payment is adding bank account info and I was planning to get a certified check. Will have to figure out how to proceed!
I had same scenario. I called Tesla and told them that I will bring certified funds by check and they said "cool". I think you are all set. Very soon, once the car is within couple of days of reaching Delivery Center, you will get the Delivery date selection on the account.

So looked it over top to bottom....everything looked good panel gap wise. There's possibly a slight misalignment with one of the pieces of roof glass, but I'm probabl being overpicky.
When I was doing the initial walkaround, I did see that the right front aero cover was half popping off. The delivery guy popped it back into place and it seems OK, but I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if there's a defect with that cover. Other than that, it looks just about flawless. Came with an (unused) charging cord, and also a tire inflation kit and J1772 adapter.

So looked it over top to bottom....everything looked good panel gap wise. There's possibly a slight misalignment with one of the pieces of roof glass, but I'm probabl being overpicky.
When I was doing the initial walkaround, I did see that the right front aero cover was half popping off. The delivery guy popped it back into place and it seems OK, but I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if there's a defect with that cover. Other than that, it looks just about flawless. Came with an (unused) charging cord, and also a tire inflation kit and J1772 adapter.
So we're all gonna include charging cord to the long list of items to be checked now? 🤣 mmm... ok. congrats btw

welcome NJ crew!! ( @torpy not sure why it won’t let me quote yours as well, but welcome!)

if i’m not obsessively refreshing my tesla order page, i’m refreshing the rebate money page and watching those dollars go down 😂

at least we are all in this together 🤪
Haha, doing the same here as well... Rebate money better not run out!! And now they are talking about the Infrastructure bill moving forward..😰

So question for those of you waiting, or maybe just got theirs. Has anyone else kept ordering a Tesla a secret from their friends and or family? And if so, why? Or have you told people and gotten a good/bad reaction?

I'm curious to hear the answers. For me i have only told my hairdresser, who was very excited for me. My family will find out once it's delivered; but they are weirdly judgmental of everything; and i just want to enjoy it all on my own. So they get kept in the dark until then.

Reactions: Vystery and oreobbq
If it gives you some hope, my window was almost identical to this and two days before I got the vision agreement, it began adding a single day to the front-end portion of the date.
No changes today. Still 9/11-9/30
Same exact dates for me, ordered on 6/6. Called a different SA in a different city. He looked up my order and said the car still has to be made and should arrive in San Diego around the end of August. I don’t think anybody knows what is actually happening.

Reactions: geoldr