Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 6/5……red/black interior, 18” SR+. I got the Tesla vision prompt and a VIN late last night.

I ordered 6/14 same red/black interior 18” SR+ and also just got Tesla vision prompt and a VIN this morning
That’s awesome!!! I’m hoping mine comes through soon since I have the same configuration and ordered 1-3 weeks before. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻I’m checking my order page 5 times a day at this point. 😝😝

Same white/white order.

I emailed them at 3:00 PM exactly and they still haven't replied back to me haha.
Great folks at order support reached out to me via text and mentioned my delivery date should be the week of 8/9. They mentioned it's not a 100% guarantee but being that we're this close to the delivery date, it's fairly certain.

Great folks at order support reached out to me via text and mentioned my delivery date should be the week of 8/9. They mentioned it's not a 100% guarantee but being that we're this close to the delivery date, it's fairly certain.
I ordered 6 days ago. Do you guys think emailing right now asking for delivery date is too early? Am thinking of waiting at least 20 days before I send email. What do you guys suggest?

I ordered 6 days ago. Do you guys think emailing right now asking for delivery date is too early? Am thinking of waiting at least 20 days before I send email. What do you guys suggest?
I'd wait 8 weeks, and then start getting antsy. Anything earlier you're setting up yourself for disappointment. If it comes early, they'll let you know!

Out of curiosity, with the new Tesla.com dashboard, what link is everyone getting?

My dashboard links me to this: tesla.com/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RN***
But that just redirects back to dashboard. Sometimes it takes me to tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RN*** which loads my actual page.

Grasping at straws here, LOL!

Out of curiosity, with the new Tesla.com dashboard, what link is everyone getting?

But that just redirects back to dashboard. Sometimes it takes me to tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RN*** which loads my actual page.

Mine is just redirecting and not even letting me go to the manage page. 😂

I switched to a different browser when it was acting up for me. Would redirect me back to my account page in Firefox, but in Safari it actually took me to my order.

Ugh!!! Mine jumped back to August 31 - September 20 today. (5/25 order) has anyone been getting VINS for Red? I’ve seen a lot of white and black.

I read that they took the rebates out of the bill. There is a bunch of money for EV infrastructure though.

Hehe, funny you asked. I did for the first few months and even now only a few people in my close circle know. I have been driving around a 10 year old Hyundai Sonata for the past few years and this is a big upgrade for me. The few that I have told immediately have a million questions and want to ride in it as soon as I get it. 😂😂😂My reasoning is I want to see their excitement when I show up with it. I haven’t told one close friend because we’ve been talking about “when we get a Tesla” like it’s in the far future and will be a fun surprise!
Some of that is me too. Some people I haven't told bc they are judgmental. But others bc i know they will be crazy excited for me and my wife. So sorta a surprise for them. 2 more days, 2 more days...