Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of movement on people’s dates… mine moved a lot too! Ordered 07/21, yesterday my EDD was 09/09 - 09/29… today… 08/13-09/01! Early date moved ahead 27 days and late date moved up 28 days! Ottawa, ON delivery. Fingers crossed, but I’m not inclined to believe these dates… would love to be proven wrong! :)
Man.. my order date is 2 days after yours, but my EDD is 17 days after yours.. 😛

Lots of movement on people’s dates… mine moved a lot too! Ordered 07/21, yesterday my EDD was 09/09 - 09/29… today… 08/13-09/01! Early date moved ahead 27 days and late date moved up 28 days! Ottawa, ON delivery. Fingers crossed, but I’m not inclined to believe these dates… would love to be proven wrong! :)
Wow, congrats. I ordered my White/White on 7/6 and now we have the same EDD. I guess what the Tesla rep said was true, that the cars come out in batches based on color combo.

I'm preparing for the mixed reaction from some friends. A little bit of hater's jealousy, a little bit of "you paid what for this and it doesn't have X feature?".
I've gotten the "lumbar support doesn't matter" and the "omg no lumbar support, better hope you're never the passenger". 😂

I've gotten the "try in 2-5 years when the batteries are better" as well, but with the depreciation rate, I'll just switch to a new one, at that point. I was originally going to lease for 2-3 years, but just decided to purchase.

Reactions: Clinterific
NJ NY be quick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.31.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 11.31.59 AM.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 82