Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
where do you see this @zqz51911 ? Apologies, I am new to this. I tried looking up existing inventory on Tesla site against my zip code and it still shows zilch.

Great site for scraping all inventory!! If I may add one thing to note: listings in busy cities are usually snatched up by the time it makes it on the site. Not sure how often the site does a refresh/pull but it's definitely slow to update.

There'll be times you see a listing and it's already been caught. You'll know when you click the car listing and it takes you to a default M3 new cars page.

I've come to leaving my Gmail tab open and waiting for the "(1) email notification" to pop up and checking every email if it's from Tesla haha.

1627661207315.png

Last edited:
Right. I'm still waiting for a red to match mine or if it's close enough to me blue with white interior. I just can't justify $2000 transfer fee because I'm impatient lol
Yeah that's the main reason why I haven't been looking at existing inventory too.

I'm sure your red will look absolutely stunning when it comes. I rarely see red on the streets so you'd definitely stand out with it!

Reactions: megansblonde
Right. I'm still waiting for a red to match mine or if it's close enough to me blue with white interior. I just can't justify $2000 transfer fee because I'm impatient lol
I also technically had an original order of March that I put on hold, locking in my price $2k less. So to get an existing inventory car and have it shipped would be $4k more. Hoping our time comes soon!

Question for those of you that have done a trade-in. How thorough do they check the car? Or do they really just check the odometer? My SA seemed to suggest that's the case. I'm picking up at a service center if that makes any difference.

I'm only asking as my car could probably use an alignment, but obviously don't want to pay for that if I'm only having it for a few more weeks.
I’d be shocked if they checked your alignment or even noticed it unless it’s conspicuous camber or something