Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, back on the forums.. got a VIN!

Ordered 6/1 SR+ White/White Aero wheels with no FSD.

EDD has been September 11-September 28th for a long time, with multiple SA's saying the car is coming in September.

7/31: Sept 11-28
8/1: Aug 3-16
8/2: Aug 4-16
8/3: September 18-30 :(
8/3 noon: TV Prompt and VIN! EDD: 8/5-8/8.

Picking up from the Fremont factory. Will give an update when the car is real.

EDD has been September 11-September 28th for a long time, with multiple SA's saying the car is coming in September.

Wow leading up until today we have a similar EDD.

Seeing that Sept 18-30 must've been gutwrenching this morning. Only for them to say sike and give you a VIN haha.

Congrats! That gave me hope! My EDD was 9/18-9/30 yesterday, SoCal 06/06 white/white!

Hi All,

long time watcher, first time poster.

Ordered my M3SR+ a couple weeks ago. EDDs have bounced all around the same as many other posters. Today it showed 8-14 weeks. Texted with Tesla Chat a few mins ago, new EDD immediately changed back to 9/10-9/30. Not holding my breath lol

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Hi All,

New to this community and just got my VIN through phone call today and delivery tomorrow.
Ordered 6/15 SR+ White/Black Aero wheels with no FSD. I'm in Surry, BC, Canada

My experience kinda interesting. Been check EDD everyday and was Aug 3rd to Aug 13th, today jump to Aug 3rd - Aug 6th, but no VIN. Then called local SA and he did a quick check, to my superise he said the car is already at their location and able to arrange delivery tomorrow, so my delivery process basically done through the phone. Might be a rare case that car already ready for pick up but VIN not sync in account. Small tip for the folks in my area, keep calling them when your EDD date is close, I kinda feel my car already been seatting there for awhile LOL.

Hi All,

New to this community and just got my VIN through phone call today and delivery tomorrow.
Ordered 6/15 SR+ White/Black Aero wheels with no FSD. I'm in Surry, BC, Canada

My experience kinda interesting. Been check EDD everyday and was Aug 3rd to Aug 13th, today jump to Aug 3rd - Aug 6th, but no VIN. Then called local SA and he did a quick check, to my superise he said the car is already at their location and able to arrange delivery tomorrow, so my delivery process basically done through the phone. Might be a rare case that car already ready for pick up but VIN not sync in account. Small tip for the folks in my area, keep calling them when your EDD date is close, I kinda feel my car already been seatting there for awhile LOL.
I will take your tip. My Edd have been jumping from 8/3-8/15, 8/4-8/15, and today 8/5-8/15. I called yesterday and the SA mentioned a vin should be coming around 8/5 or 8/6.

Even that I got the VIN & TV agreement on 7/30, made the down payment on 7/31 and it got debuted from my account and a schedule for deliver de car on 8/12, I keep checking my account just to make sure everything is ok and also hoping they change the delivery sooner. LoL
I also check my Tesla App to see if there is something different.
I guess it would end when I get the car.

Even that I got the VIN & TV agreement on 7/30, made the down payment on 7/31 and it got debuted from my account and a schedule for deliver de car on 8/12, I keep checking my account just to make sure everything is ok and also hoping they change the delivery sooner. LoL
I also check my Tesla App to see if there is something different.
I guess it would end when I get the car.
That’s exactly what I’m doing lol. Everything is done on my end and I pickup tomorrow but I keep checking to make sure my delivery time doesn’t change! Haha

Does it say the Fremont factory as the delivery address in your account? I went to the factory yesterday and they said they're trying to do basically all home deliveries (even if you had specified Fremont for pick up when you ordered, they'll probably change it to your home address). I had to ask them to change my location to the factory since I wanted to pick it up that way! Also, CONGRATULATIONS!

My EDD is " August 06 - August 12" and I have been getting multiple emails and text messages to schedule my delivery. Does this mean it is already time for me to select a date/time to accept the delivery? Or will the EDD range narrow down to a single date?

I am still waiting for Tesla rate match team to reply, just sent them an email today at 6:30pm, is this too late to wait for rate match and I should just use DCU and get them to overnight the check to Tesla?

Reactions: Vystery