Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So pick up day was today but the car is late by a day. I have watched every youtube video and now I am kinda burnt out. For anyone that has picked up did the car show up on your app before you got to the dealer?
I gained app access the day of my delivery a few hours before the delivery appointment (actually a home delivery).

HI everybody. looking to order my car-M3 SR. the eta says 8-14 weeks which I doubt. Those who got recently their car delivered, can you let me know what date you ordered, what day you got your vin and what day you got that delivered to you. I want to know from real people with real experience what I am getting into rather then someone from Tesla guesstimate the delivery time.
Thank you in advance

HI everybody. looking to order my car-M3 SR. the eta says 8-14 weeks which I doubt. Those who got recently their car delivered, can you let me know what date you ordered, what day you got your vin and what day you got that delivered to you. I want to know from real people with real experience what I am getting into rather then someone from Tesla guesstimate the delivery time.
Thank you in advance
I would say the original estimate from when you ordered the car is fairly accurate. Of course it can vary based on your location/configuration etc.

I have a 6/23 order. Was assigned a VIN last night. Spoke with my service center and they expect the car to be in by 8/18. So that puts me right around 7-8 weeks from order. My original eta was 7-11 weeks.

In any case, expect to wait at around 2 months from the order. Just try to enjoy the process in the meantime and try not to obsess over the dates in your account. At least it gives you some time to install a charger or outlet at your home.

Thank you in advance

Check out the order tracking spreadsheet. There’s so many variables that can make your experience wildly different from someone else’s.

Following this because I'm also curious. My delivery day got moved to today at noon and I see nothing in the app. I can also try to come back after I pick it up and let you know the process of we don't get an answer!
We eneded up having to sign in person and I didn't access to the car until about half way home. Not sure if you get the e-signatures done if you get app access right away.

Guys! I got my VIN! I was driving and saw an M3 and just decided to check my email when I was parked at my destination. The title of the email was Model 3 Financed VIN available. I started freaking out haha. My husband thinks I’m so dramatic (but he secretly loves it) lol. Now I wait for delivery!

East coast, it’s our time babeee!
I'm going to be refreshing constantly now since you're so close to me! Congratulations!