Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anything from Tesla I would order now, stuff goes out of stock randomly. The Amazon stuff came in pretty quick. Anything shipped from China order now, sometimes they take weeks to come. Get high quality puddle lights, they could stop your windows from working right when the doors are opened/closed. Go back in time and order your car two months earlier. I should have.
Oh boy do I wish! I keep asking myself why I didn't just make the order way back in March like I wanted to for the refreshed 2021 model lol. I shan't make the same mistake with the accessories. Thank you for the advice! I will go ahead and start ordering them now. And hey, perhaps looking forward to those items arriving will help alleviate my impatience from waiting for the M3.

I've ordered all my accessories except the 6-50 adapter (Out of stock).

Received:
Thinsgo floormats
Tesla T logo puddle lights (Red back doors, Blue front doors)
Center console tube light/Under seat lights
Wheel cap covers
Red and Blue vinyl Tesla T covers (Red on trunk/frunk, blue on steering wheel and side cameras)
Matte screen protector
14-50 adapter
Center console organizer
Center console top secret compartment
Cup holder center spring cup squeezer
Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet, Carlinkit adapter and various accessories for a CarPlay screen to mount under the 15" Tesla screen

Shipped:
5-20 Adapter
Mud flaps
Blue aluminum pedal covers
Digital "analog" speedo/guages for behind steering wheel

Ordered, not shipped:
Tesla paint repair kit
Tesla Model 3 Standard Range+, Blue on Black, 18" Rims, No VIN yet
Impressive list! I have a question though: I’m a little puzzled why all the various charging adapters? I’m going to get a 14-50 (dryer-style) plug and associated wiring and breaker installed in my garage. But why the other adapters? (You mentioned 5-20 and 6-50). Just making sure I’m not missing out on something I hadn’t realized!

Tesla delivered my model 3 a day earlier.
I received few hours ago and was inspecting but was at much disappointment.

This is my initial review

1) some paint chip (which i expected)
2) Minor panel gaps (at my knowledge)
3) AC is not working (MAJOR ISSUE)
4) Somehow car's temperature is rising high (Inside staying around 104 F + when its not even hot in the garage) and outside over 130 F

Might have to contact service after inspecting little more

Last edited:
Tesla delivered my model 3 a day earlier.
I received few hours ago and was inspecting but was at much disappointment.

This is my initial review

1) Many paint chip (which i expected)
2) Minor panel gaps (at my knowledge)
3) AC is not working (MAJOR ISSUE)
4) Somehow car's temperature is rising high and high. (Inside staying around 104 F + when its not even hot in the garage) and outside over 130 F

Might have to contact service after inspecting little more
Omg I'm so sorry! I hope they're all minor fixes so it'll be in and out in a day or two! Honestly, delivery and inspection is really the last hurdle.. You always hear horror stories about doors not closing or things that you don't notice until a few weeks down the line.

Reactions: notknown
Omg I'm so sorry! I hope they're all minor fixes so it'll be in and out in a day or two! Honestly, delivery and inspection is really the last hurdle.. You always hear horror stories about doors not closing or things that you don't notice until a few weeks down the line.
I think im not shocked since I was expecting to visit service center at least once LOL
I hope yours come in best condition !

😭😭 Thank you, but yes, am expecting to have it taken away once I do get it! Did they call you for delivery, or is this a site somewhere that I can go and check open dates?
For me after getting Vin, I got payment request in 2 days and they set met up for home delivery in another 2 days (which was supposed to be 8/9/21 Monday).
I paid within 5 mins they requested my payment and also sent agreement within 5 mins they asked and got a call from 877 # around 8 30 AM this morning they can deliver to my home a day earlier.

My pick up was supposed to be at Buena park center and they didn't offer any pick up. (they only could do home delivery)

Adding a data point here - ordered M3SR+ White/Black on 08/01. EDD was showing 8-14 weeks at order, then changed to 9/15-9/30 and narrowed to 9/21-9/30. EDD disappeared completedly now and hasn't come back. Asked the SA and they say it's showing October delivery with no date :( really hoping to get in for the big Q3 delivery - is that 9/30 for Tesla? Located in Bay Area so expected to be delayed anyways... but those September dates really got my hopes up

Impressive list! I have a question though: I’m a little puzzled why all the various charging adapters? I’m going to get a 14-50 (dryer-style) plug and associated wiring and breaker installed in my garage. But why the other adapters? (You mentioned 5-20 and 6-50). Just making sure I’m not missing out on something I hadn’t realized!
A friend that I spend a lot of time at his house is putting a 14-50 outside his garage to replace an old camper outlet he had. I have a 6-50 at my house for a welder. The 5-20 is enough charge for my daily routine and there are a couple of those places I go. It's better for the battery to plug in when you can. Also, there's a 5-20 in a more convenient location at my house than the 6-50, so depending on what cars are parked where, I won't need to run a bunch of extension cords, or have cars moved. For the $35 I'd rather have the extra mile out of the 5-20 over the 5-15, just in case.

A friend that I spend a lot of time at his house is putting a 14-50 outside his garage to replace an old camper outlet he had. I have a 6-50 at my house for a welder. The 5-20 is enough charge for my daily routine and there are a couple of those places I go. It's better for the battery to plug in when you can. Also, there's a 5-20 in a more convenient location at my house than the 6-50, so depending on what cars are parked where, I won't need to run a bunch of extension cords, or have cars moved. For the $35 I'd rather have the extra mile out of the 5-20 over the 5-15, just in case.
Cool - thanks for the info. Good point on the welding receptacle. My Dad has a welder in his garage, so maybe I do need another adapter for when I go visit lol.

Hello everyone. I took a couple days off from checking on the tesla, coming back my new EDD is Aug 11-16th. Looks like ill need to move up my delivery appointment. I called the local delivery center, the lady was able to ping the cars location via the vin and told me the exact location, I thought that was pretty cool. Last location - leaving Chicago. Should only be a couple more days for transportation plus a day or 2 for tesla to mess around with registration and detailing the car if I'm guessing.