Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there’s usually a dump in the morning around 11:30 EST. Then randomly throughout the day others will pop up. Like right now, there’s a M3 Performance in Portland.
Thank and sorry for all the questions but if a car pops up in local inventory that matched my order exactly would they not link it automatically with someone’s account who is line with an order? The car that popped up was identical.

Reactions: VivekDr
Long range in san diego for anyone looking

1628793116517.png

Bro. That's nuts that your AC doesn't work. You know what this means? The delivery driver was sweating his balls (or her balls) off with no AC on his way to dump the car in your driveway while fully aware of the issue. Then he probably ding dong ditched his way behind some bushes to catch his uber down the street.

Good on you for not driving the car through the service center glass doors and demanding some type of resolution.
Feeling bad for you, but also in the same boat with a 6/3 order date and EDD mainly bouncing back between 9/9-9/29 and 9/8-9/28. I had a brief moment of hope when it jumped forward to 9/2-9/22 but that quickly changed back to 9/9-9/29 today.

Im with you on the 100 miles not being sufficient. My delivery center is more than 30 miles away from home. So really i only have my drive home to keep an eye out an issues
Mine involves supercharger stops, so I have to figure out anything before I drive off. Panels and other stuff I don't think need to be under 100 miles, but checking for paint chips and other things that get caused by driving do. The hard way home has an 8 minute stop, the easy way has a 15, and if I have things to do when I get back I'll need two stops so I have some juice left.

Reactions: Mad4sax
IMG_4105.jpg

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.

View attachment 695786

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.
Looks wonderful!

Reactions: Baytomax
Feeling bad for you, but also in the same boat with a 6/3 order date and EDD mainly bouncing back between 9/9-9/29 and 9/8-9/28. I had a brief moment of hope when it jumped forward to 9/2-9/22 but that quickly changed back to 9/9-9/29 today.
I raise your edd of September to a late October for mine. Ordered in 6/1 blue/black stock everything and the edd have always been outside of the original edd shown on the order page.

Wow! That's not an answer I would expect. Are they able to tell you what exactly was the problem? Glad you are getting your car back.
Per them there were harness issues causing AC not to work. Thanks so much ! i'll see about compensation lol

congrats !!!!

Did anyone finance through Tesla here? Wondering what credit score they pulled for any of y’all if you did finance through Tesla
I did, it looks like they shotgun your report to multiple big institutions. Wells Fargo put me at 781 and I got the 2.49% APR at 72 months. Chase put me as low as 740s and CreditKarma TransUnion/Equifax scores put me around 760-770.

Reactions: Vystery